CONVERSATIONS

HEY GUYS… WASSUP…? I KNOW I AM UPDATING LATE. BUT JUST HEAR ME OUT WHEN I SAY THAT I AM BUSY WITH MY WORK AND UNIVERSITY STUDY…. MY EXAMS ARE GOING ON. I CAN NEITHER ENJOY CHRISTMAS NOR NEWYEAR…. BUT I ISH YOU GUYS BOTH. SO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR… MAY 2015 BE MERRIER TO YOU… LOVE YOU GUYS… AND I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE….

ENJOY READING

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 31- CONVERSATIONS

*Pari’s point of view*

I woke up to my cellphone ringtone. I did not see the caller id.

“hellow?”

“get up lazy pants. We have a meeting with our management within two hours!” Sophia said!

“I will be home in an hour!” I said and kept my phone aside. I then realized that I was alone in the room.

“Ian?” i shouted!

“down here!” I heard a faint reply.

I got up, walked into the washroom to wash my face and tie my hair. After doing my stuff I walked downstairs to see Ian making breakfast.

“morning sunshine!”

“good morning baby”

“had a good sleep?”

“in your arms? Yeah!”

“well… well…”

“what are you making?” I asked taking a seat on the stool in the kitchen table.

“I am making noodles and mashed potatoes sandwiches! ”

“you know how to make sandwiches?”

“ummmm… I asked Perrie the recipe in the morning… ”

*time skip*

We are currently walking to the office.

We walk to the reception when the lady there gives a smile.

“meeting with Bracy?” Stacy asked

“3rd floor” she said and we left.

When we entered the room we One Direction already occupying 5 seats. Bracy and Mark were sitting opposite to them.

“finally you girls are here!”Bracy said and all eyes in the room turned on us!

“ummmm… hey Brace” I walked upto her giving her a tight hug!

“please take your seats!”Mark said!

After  a few minutes, we saw Simon Cowell walking in the room.

“hellowww boys and girls… so good to see you after a long time…hey Pari… how are you girl?” Uncle Si asked with a unique enthusiasm in his voice. Like he was excited for something…

I stood up from my chair and hugged uncle Si.

“m good Uncle Si… how are you?” I asked

“good” he said and walked to where Brecie and Mark were sitting!

“Uncle Si…” Stacy called Simon.

“Yes darling???”

“ummm…. What are we doing here when they are here… u know right we-”