THE LAST OF EVERYTHING

#CHAPTER 27- THE LAST OF EVERYTHING!

*Pari’s point of view*

Today is our last show and we are getting dressed for our performance.

The guys have been acting more weird. Even Niall is not talking to me properly!

“I hate Zayn! ” Perrie complained! He purposely spilled coffee on my dress!

“what is happening? Forget it! I don’t wanna think bout it! It’s the last of everything! ” Sophia said!

We heard guys sing their song.

“2 mins. ” Brecie said!

“cool” we said!

*Time Skip*

All of us are sitting in the back stage!

“I have few good news for 5 SEASONS.” Brecie said!

“tell us…” We all said in unison. It was shocking to know that even boys were taking interest!

“1) LOVE DRUNK album is #1 on 32 countries chartbuster list!

2) You girls are very soon gonna make videos of few songs from the album!

Last but not the least

3) 5 SEASONS is nominated for debut pop album in all the music show awrds starting from AMA, Brits, Teen choice and many more!”Brecie said!

“yaaaayyyy…” we al stood and went in a group hug with Brecie.

“congratulations!” the guys say!

“thanku” I say!

“I guess this is the end of everything” Niall say

“yeah!” Perrie say!

“best of luck boys for the future! ” Sophia said!

“we don’t need your best of luck! Keep it to yourself!” Harry snapped!

We left!

A few day later we left for Miami to shoot our songs!

We decided to shoot WINGS, PERFECT TWO AND LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG!

We pretended that we didn’t care about what boys were doing. But secretly we did keep with the news about them.

“ohkay girls! Do you know how to dance?” the director asked us! We nodded and we first shoot for WINGS where we danced a lot!

In the song  LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG we sat on the beach of Miami and did stuffs what we do on beach like swimming, playing volley ball, checking out boys etc.

After shooting for few days we finally came to the song we all waited to shoot for.

“we wanna do something different” I groaned.

“yeah!” Sophia agreed with me!

“Brece… we wanna do something different for this song! No beach, no dance. Something different!” stacy said!

“what do you guys wanna do?” Brecie asked!

“lets sing it normally in a dark room with only 5 chairs and our pictures are being played in background!” I say!

“this sounds interesting!” Eleanor says!

“yeah! It does!” Perrie said!

“Cool. If you guys wanna do that!”