ZAYN AND PERRIE

HEY MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY WORK. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY TO UPDATE SO LATE. I HAD A PHOTOSHOOT TO ATTEND… I DID TAKE COOL PICS FROM DSLR… IT WAS AN AWSOME DAY FOR US…. PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMATICAL  MISTAKE. IT IS MY FIRST TIME IN WRITING. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT. I AM GETTING READS. BUT MY EXTRAORDINARY READERS, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE. IT HARDLY TAKES TIME TO WRITE A COMMENT. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS!

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 8- ZAYN AND PERRIE

*Zayn’s point of view*

I intertine my fingers with Perrie and we left for our room.

“I wanna use the washroom first” perrie told me. Her eyes… I just couldn’t say no to them.

“Ohkay” she told me giving me peck on my temples, grabbed her dress from the wardrobe and rushed to the washroom.

I was sitting on the bed and waiting for her to come out of the washroom. I took out my cellphone and started scrolling my twitter app. I was about to tweet something when I heard the door knob open.

I jumped from my seat. I saw her. water dripping from her hair… she was looking beautiful. I would have called her sexy. But sexy is not the right word.

“why are you staring at me like this?” Perrie asked.

“ummm.. i-i-i… ”

“save it zayn… washroom is all yours…” perrie said.

I didn’t had to be told twice. I went to washroom and came out within 5 minuites.

I saw Perrie already in the covers. I jogged towards her and I pulled her towards me and we drifted to sleep.

I KNOW IT IS A SMALL CHAPTER. AND A SHITTY ONE. I PROMISE THREE MORE SMALL CHAPTERS AND THEN I PROMISE BIG CHAPTERS AHEAD.

~PARIDHI~