LIAM SOPHIA & NIALL STACY

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE… I HOPE U ARE NJOYING READING…

ALSO PLEASE IGNORE MY GRAMATICAL MISTAKES. I AM TOO NERVOUS AND SCARED TO WRITE… PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE SO THAT IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE FURTHER.

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 10- LIAM SOPHIA AND NIALL STACY

*Liam’s point of view*

Me and Sophia just walked to our room. And I saw Niall and Stacy walk to their room. Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Eleanor left to their room. It was only Harry and Pari sitting in the dining room alone. I wonder when will they go to their room. I find it a bit weird that 5 best friends(girls) are the girlfriends of 5 best friends(boys).

The door knob was opened by Sophia and I was snapped out of my thoughts.

“I call for the washroom first.” Sophia said with a smirk on her face.

“Go ahead”I said.

I changed my clothes to my night dress and was in covers.

I took my phone out and started scrolling my twitter profile.

I checked it and locked my phone. I was wondering why Sophia is taking so long to come out of the shower. I went near washroom, I heard a sweet voice singing.

I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
'Til you open the door
There's so much more
I'd never seen it before
I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes
And you made me believe

[Chorus]

Baby you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore
Oh oh

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier.

Her voice was so mesmerizing that I did not realize that she had opened the door and I fell on top of her in the bathroom.

“what the hell were you doing?” she said

“I ummm… was listening to ur song. M sorry” I said and got up… I put my hand forward. She grabbed it and got up.

“u like it?” she asked

“like it??? I fucking loved it! U have a very good voice. I guess you should start singing in!! did u ever think about ur career in singing…” I told her getting excited.

“ummm… noh!!   Li, I am tired… lets sleep??” she said yawning… she looked soo cute…

“ohkay ” I said. We laid under the covers. I protectively laid my hands on her.

“Good night Li” she said

“Good night love” I mumbled and we slept.

*Stacy’s point of view.*

“Niall… come out of the washroom now!” I was shouting whispering while banging the door of the washroom.

“5 mins” I heard him say.

I wanted to pee badly! And as soon as he came out, I rushed to the washroom. I felt dizzy in my head so I decided to shower. After shower, I asked Niall to give me some clothes to wear. He gave me a t-shirt of his with his boxers.

“ur t-shirt and boxers are to huge for me.” I complained a I came out of the washroom.

“you look cute…” he said.

As I was about to say something, I felt soft lips on me…

OMG!! OMG!! NIALL HORAN IS KISSING ME. I didn’t bother my thoughts and  started kissing him back. Slowly my hands reached behind his neck. He caught me by my waist and we kissed. It was just a passionate kiss and not lust. I was happy as I could say that NIALL HORAN was mine. And I would knock off anyone’s head who tried to ruin my relationship. I know I am being possessive. But that’s what my nature is. We broke the kiss.

“I love you stacy…”

“I love you to nialler”

And e slept.

*yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy….* triple updates… I promise chapters will get interesting…

Till then enjoy reading…