LETS HAVE FUN NOW?

I KNOW THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED MY STORY. I WAS BUSSY WITH PICTOGRAM THIN IN MY UNIVERSITY. PICTOGRAM WAS BASICALLY A EXHIBITION OF PICS CLICKED. SO... ANYWAYS I AM GONNA POST THREE CHAPTERS TODAY! YAAAAAYYYYYY... I KNOW I MAY HAVE LOST SOME READERS! BUT TRUST ME I WILL UPDATE FREQUENTLY!

ENJOY READING.

~PARIDHI~

*Harry’s point of view.*

“I call for the washroom first” Pari says and within a split of seconds she took her clothes and rushed towards the washroom, she closed the door but the clich sound that comes when we lock the door did not come. I was guessing that she forgot to lock the door in excitement of going to amusement park. A wide grin over took me and undressing myself I went to washroom.

I slid my hands on her waist. She jumped from shock.

“shhhh…. Baby its me harry!” I said

“what the hell are you doing here? And how did you get in? she asked.

“I guess you left the door open for me. perk for me!”I said with a small giggle.

She was about to grab a towel when I turned her my mouth went in an ‘o ’ shape. I saw scars and brusies all over her stomach and a bit of them on her thighs.

“what the hell these scars are?” I asked her with anger and concern in my voice.

“Nothing” she mumbled. We completed our bath and came out. Getting dressed, I guess she was remembering about her past. Suddenly tears started rolling down her eyes.

“why are you crying now?” I asked her for the 10th time. It seemed that she den came to her senses. She started telling me what happened! I was shocked but more angry. I couldn’t believe that this Luke guy was such and evil. I wanted to kill him right now. But Pari needed me right now. I hugged her. She silently cried under my touch. I rubbed circles behind her back, comforting her!

“Harry, Pari are you guys gonna come down or did you guys change the plan?” I hear Louis shouting  from lounge!

“do you wanna go babe?” I asked her.

“Mmmhhhmmmm…. I will go” she said in between her sobs.

“10 minuites Louis. We will be down.” I scream.

“Ouchhh… don’t scream in my ear Haz!” she equally screamed in my ear and breaking the hug. I hear all the guys laughing from downstairs! I didn’t get what was funny there!

She stood up and started applying makeup.

“you don’t need to do that! You look beautiful without make up.”

“I am not doing a heavy makeup Haz. My eyes are red. I don’t want lads to know that I am crying.” She said rolling her eyes!

“ohkay” I mumbled. After 5 minuites I pick her up in bridal style and we went down.

“Look at the lovey-dovey couple!” Zayn says giggling.

“shut up Bradford Bad Boy!” Pari said. I put her down.

“Lets go!” Niall says!

“I am driving” I said grabbing the keys!

“I am sitting beside Haz”  Pari says!

Cool… My angel will be sitting near me. The thought made me smile from ear to ear!

We sit in my car, switch on the radio and we started moving towards amusement park. I don’t know whether others noticed or not! But Pari was very quite throughout the whole ride.