the phone call

HEY LOVELY PEOPLE... I HOPE U ARE NJOYING READING...

woooow... 12 reads... thanku guys...!

I KNOW I HAVE MADE A LOT OF SPELLING MISTAKE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER... I WILL TRY AND REDUCE IT... ALSO PLEASE IGNORE MY GRAMATICAL MISTAKES. SINCE ITS MY FIRST BOOK. I AM TOO NERVOUS AND SCARED TO WRITE... PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE SO THAT IT WILL MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE FURTHER.

~PARIDHI~

*previously*

suddenly Richard came in informing that its almost 1:00 am and we all should probably sleep.

#CHAPTER 3- THE PHONE CALL

*Pari's point of view*

"alright...Stacy and Eleanor sleep on 1st floor room.  Perrie and Sophia sleep in the adjacent room on 1st floor. Boys you can occupy the rooms on the second floor. " instructing them we all went to our respective rooms. While sitting on my bed I thought of checking everyone so I went on a round. I could see everyone was fine. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Reaching to my back pocket I pulled my phone out. Seeing the caller id a quick smile covered my face. It was a call from my mom. It is then I realized that I hadn't talked to her the whole day. I quickly pressed the call button. I started walking towards terrace while talking to mom.

"hey mom wassup?"

"hey girl... why are you still awake at this hour of night?"

"ummmm... mom I wanted to tell you something"

"m listening..."

"stacy's brother got us VIP passes for one direction's concert. We went there and the boys pulled us on the stage. And now they are in our house sleeping"

"what? Are you serious child?"

"yes mom. I have allotted them 2 rooms of the second floor."

*no reply*

"hello mom... u der"

*no reply*

"mom are you still on line"

*someone else speaks to pari*

"uhhh... hello pari!"

"yes who is this? And where is my mom?"

"your mom just met with an accident. M sorry to inform you that she is no more"

Tears started rolling down my eyes! I couldn't believe what that person was saying. Why jeasus why? She was the only family I had and you took her away from me. I was sobbing when the person again started speaking

"ms. Pari are you on the line?"

"yes... could you do me a favour?"

"yes ms. Pari"

"I will come down to London as soon as possible... please handle the situation there. Once I reach London I will take the lead!"

"ohkay ms. Pari."

"thanku sir. May I know your name?"

"my name is mr. williams"

"thanku mr. williams"

Sobbing and crying on the terrace, I felt a hand on my shoulder! I turned round only to see harry standing behind me.

*Harry's point of view*

"good night hazza" niall said. I was sharing a room with niall. Louis and liam were sharing a room and zany had a whole bed to himself in the third room.