TOO AUSTRALIA

#CHAPTER 34- TOO AUSTRALIA

*Zayn’s point of view*

I woke up to the sound of Niall screaming my name.

“What is it Niall? What do u want?” I asked annoyingly…

“I am asking Stacy to be my girlfriend again. Please help me how to do?” Niall asked. At this my eyes completely shot open.

“are you sure mate? You want Stacy to be your girlfriend?” I asked making sure my friend gets best.

“yeah… as if you don’t want Perrie back?” Niall said making me blush on Perrie’s name.

“ohkay… so where are you meeting?” I asked.

“starbucks.”Niall said

“ohkayyyy…. So this may sound cliché but before she reaches starbucks, you order her favourite coffee ask the people there to decorate it. And then when she is amazed, just go and kiss her in front of everyone and ask her to be your’s.”

“thanku mate… thanku sooo much…” Niall said giving me a breath crushing hug.

“can’t breathe mate.” I managed to speak.

“oh sorry…” Niall said releasing me from the hug. He pecked my cheeks and left.

But I started thinking about Perrie. I took my cigarette box. I took a cigarette out, lighting it, I started taking puffs. I then realized how badly I want Perrie back in my life.

*Stacy’s point of view*

I rushed to Perrie’s room.

“Perrie…. Perrie…” I shouted in her ear. She woke up suddenly saying “asdfghjklasdfghjkl”

I couldn’t control and started laughing…

“what the hell Stacy?” Perrie was furious. Anyone who disturbs her beauty sleep has to face the furious Perrie.

“ummmm… m sorry Perrie.” I said making the cutest puppy dog face ever.

“awwww… come here my doll…” she called me and I jumped on her to give her a hug…

“what do u want girl?”

“ummm… Niall asked me to meet him at starbucks. I am not sure I guess he is going to propose me. what should I wear?  M sooo confused…” I said giving a sigh

“ohkay… lets check in my wardrobe if there is anything you could wear.” Perrie said

“mmhmmm..” I said and Perrie got up from her bed and started walking towards the closet. She searched for the dresses here and there and finally came out with a dress.

She placed the dress. It was black skinny jeans with white tube top that covered half of my stomach and a check black shirt. 

“go… try them” She handed me jeans and tube top.

I rushed towards the washroom and put on her clothes.

I came out. Perrie was checking me out and whistling. I gave a small giggle.

“now wear this.” she handed me black wedges. I quickly wore them. She then gave me the shirt. I wore that on tube top. She then rolled the sleeves above my elbow.

“now lets do your makeup…” she said excitedly.

I sat down in front of the mirror and she started doing my makeup. After 15 mins of doing makeup I saw myself in the mirror. I couldn’t believe the girl in the mirror.