THE TOUR BUS

#CHAPTER 25- THE TOUR BUS

*Pari’s point of view*

We were backstage!

“when did you plan this song?”Eleanor asked!

“yesterday when Zayn was comforting me. I am glad that I did not have a brother. Only to get such an amazing brother now!” I said!

“m glad Pari. You are ohkay now!” Perrie said!

“Girls… your tour has officially begun. You guys get hotel fast and pack your stuff! Your tour bus will reach an hour later you reach hotel! So better start moving fast!” Brecie said!

We all nodded!

“ummm…. Pari u stay back! I need to talk to you. Girls one of you pack her bags also. She will meet you guys in tour bus directly!” Brecie said.

I nodded and everyone left!

“lets talk somewhere more privately?” Brecie asked!

“lets go starbucks. M starving!” I say and we started moving!

Ignoring paparazzi, we rushed to Brecie’s car!

A few minuites drive and car pulled. We entered Starbucks! Thank god there was no paparazzi there!

We collected our orders and sat in a small booth!

“so what is it you wanted to talk?” I asked taking a sip from my ice coffee…

“What is your plan with Harry?” she asked wth a stern voice!

“what plan?”

“you see you guys need to be together for 8 months. The tour ends in almost 8 months! And now practically tour bus is your home for 8 months! You will face each other every now and then! Sooo… how are you gonna make up?” she asked with seriousness!

“I don’t know brece! I am in delusion. All my friends are commited to the boys and because me I don’t want any problem in their relation. So I will just go with the flow…”

“and how will you do when all of you go out or something?”

“I will just stay inside. Or I will go on my own!” I say!

“get a new boyfriend! Or get back to Harry for 8 months then leave!” she say

“no way! I neither want a new boyfriend nor I will go back to Harry! Lets us leave it on the destiny! Whatsoever destiny wants will happen!” I say

Brecie sighed!  We then quietly ate our food. After finishing it. We went to Brecie’s  car.

“lets go girl!” Brecie said. After a few minuites drive, we reached to a place where a big bus awaited! I got out of the car! I rushed to it. It was our tour bus! I quickly opened the doors of the bus. I was surprised to see the bus! It was soo classy!

“Go in take a round!” Brecie said. I first went to kitchen. It was amazingly amazing in black and red colours. The slap was shiny black in colour! The cabinets were in red colour! There was a small bar like structure attached in white colour. The cabinets were full of food! The fridge was ful of drinks, vegetables and a few alcoholic drinks!

I then went to our bedroom. We had one bedroom where there were 5 bunks for 10 of us! The room was white in colour with yellow and orange lights! The mattress on the bunks were too comfy! We had 2 washrooms. Not big enough! But comfortable one! Then lastly we had aour lounge in blue colour! We had two sofa’s a television set, a play station. Attached to lounge we had a small room where mac pc’s were in.