LAST DAY

HEY MY LOVELY FRIENDS… I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING READING… I JST HOPE YOU GUYS ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE BY COMMENTING AND VOTING AND LIKING…..

THANKYOU TO THOSE WHO ARE READING!!

ENJOY!!

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 12- LAST DAY

*Perrie’s point of view.*

It is our last day. We all are sitting in lounge room. We are going back to Amsterdam except Pari. She is going to London along with boys. We all are done with our packing!!

“I am hungry!!” Niall says

“me too” pari said.

“lets go out and have our lunch. Then after having lunch, we could directly leave for airport.” Zayn said

He has such a mesmerizing voice. Awww… m gonna miss that voice sooo much!!

“cool” liam replied and we all left for mc donalds as Louis suggested.

*time skip*

*Pari’s point of view*

We bid our goodbyes to girls. They kissed their boyfriends because the did not have any idea when they will meet next. I am going London as I will study there privately!!

I will miss Amsterdam. I had called Richard to London. He would come to London by day after tomorrow!!

I was in tears… I will miss my friends…. Soooo much!!

After a few minuites, me along with boys boarded the flight to London!

I was sitting on window side, harry was sitting beside me, liam and zayn were sitting in front and niall and Louis sitting behind us…

“I am glad you are coming with us to London… I will get more quality time with you!!” harry says pouting his lips… how could anyone resist the charm of this boy… I did not plan myself and kissed him. Our lips moving in sync.

“stop ur PDA’s” Louis says poking his nose from top. We pulled away. I could see a bit of colour change oh harry’s face. He was sooo cute!!

I saw zayn and liam sleeping. Niall having food. Harry was listening to songs… I was looking out of the window. Flight attendant  announced that we were about to land in an hour…

*time skip*

We landed. I could hear paparazzi… harry probably saw the shocked expression on my face and held my hand.

“trust me!” he told in my ears and shivers run down my spine!

“mmmmhhhhmmmmm….” I nod!

As we left for the car which was just outside the gates!

Harry caught me by my arm when we rushed past paparazzi. A million of questions were asked

Who is she? Are you two dating? Is it just a fling? Etc… we ignored the questions and stepped in the van. As we entered the van, I saw boys already sitting there. Niall, Liam, Zayn sitting on one side of the van. Louis, me and Harry on the other side.  A small yawn escaped from my and Louis mouth together!

“get some sleep when we reach our flat!” harry said.

“I will go to my house” I said

“its ok love, we will inform Mr. Williams dat you are staying with us tonight. And we will drop to your house tomorrow.” Liam says

“ohkay ” I mumble. He didn’t even bother to hear my respond and already called my dad.

The van pulled in the boys house’s parking lot. It was a sign of relief that there was no paparazzi here.

“HOME SWEET HOME” Louis shouts in void!!

Harry opened the door and we all went in. The house had 5 rooms, a big kitchen, a lounge room, a room where they gave music to their songs, a play station room.

There were stairs leading somewhere, but I did not bbother to go up. I was too tired!!

“where am I sleeping?” I asked in a innocent voice! I knew I had to share room with Harry but I pretended as if I did not know anything.

Suddenly Harry threw me on his shoulders and went straight to a room which I suppose is ours!

“harry put me down” I say laughing.

“no way. M not dropping u down.” Harry said. I imagined him smirking!!

“pleaseeeeeeeeeeee” I drag e at the end. He only chuckled. While going to the room I saw everyone left for their rooms.

I hear the door flick open and closed. The next second, I was on a fluffy bed and harry was on top of meh!

He kissed. I kissed him back, our lips moving in sync.

This was the last thing I remember before I drifted to sleep.

*yyyyaaaaayyyyy*  finally chapter 12 done. I am fucking beyond happy. I never thought I would be able to write sooo much… thanku readers for reading my story. I know its sit. But I wanna try this. And I would love to write further….

Till then enjoy reading.

~PARIDHI~