NEW LOVE

#CHAPTER 29- NEW LOVE

*SOPHIA’S POINT OF VIEW*

Its been 5 months now! We had numerous interviews and shows. We completed our shoot of the songs! We got awards for our album!

Talking about the guys

Harry has a new girlfriend named Taylor Swift!

Niall is still foodie but single!

Louis has also got a girlfriend named Darcy Wills!

Liam too is committed to Anna Todd!

And Zayn is single but he smokes and drinks a lot! 

We did meet them in the award shows. But did not talk to each other!

Now lets talk about girl’s

Pari met a guy named Ian Somerhalder. She met him on the sets of The Vampire Diaries show! Yyeah! She was asked to be the lead girl in that show! The role was first offered to Nina Dobrev but she refused!

So yeah! The guy Ian Somerhalder and Pari are kind off dating! We suspect but they say they are just friends!

Perrie, Stacy are single and completing their studies.

Eleanor gets a few modeling assignments. And me, I am handling the girls!

Noh! We all are singers. We all are still 5 SEASONS. But we are going slow!

Right now we are on the beach. We are playing volley ball! Pari is not with us! She is shooting! She has kept herself very bussy! She acts, sings and she shoots for videos.

*Pari’s point of view!*

“this is so fun Paul!”

“hey stop! Stop tickling me!” Paul say!

We were on the sets of the vampire diaries! We are currently shooting the seen where I that is Elena has to face the truth that Paul that is Stefan is a vampire!

We were not doing it properly!

Julia Plec called for the day!

“hey love lets go!” Ian say!

“Sure. Just let me change!” I say

After changing, me and Ian left. We went Nandos to have food! We ignored paparazzi and went straight to the counter! Ian paid for our food! We grabed our food and took a small booth! Eating food I quickly took a selfie of me and Ian having food and quickly uploaded on twitter!

-me and my baby! Food! @ian_somerhalder

Instantly I got retweets

@Stacy_111 I knew you guys are dating! Now don’t lie!

@perrie_ed awww you both look sooo cute! I retweeted their coments and switched of my cell.

“what do you wanna do?” ian asked me after completing our food!

“lets go the the carnival!”

“cool” and we left for the carnival!

*time skip*

We were having sugar candy!

“there is a small part of candy on ur cheek!” Ian say!

I cleaned my cheek with my hand!