HARRY AND PARIDHI

HEY MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY WORK. PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMATICAL  MISTAKE. IT IS MY FIRST TIME IN WRITING. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT. I AM GETTING READS. BUT MY EXTRAORDINARY READERS, PLEASE DO COMMENT AND VOTE. IT HARDLY TAKES TIME TO WRITE A COMMENT. PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS!

~PARIDHI~

#CHAPTER 7- HARRY AND PARIDHI

*Harry’s point of view*

Everyone left for their respective rooms with their girlfriends.

It was only me and Paridhi sitting in the dining room. I was staring her like a crazy person.

“why are you staring at me like you have never seen me before!” she asked shyly.

My cheeks turned red. I couldn’t hide them.

“you are soooo beautiful. I cannot resist my eyes from watching ur beauty!” I said

“I am not beautiful as you girlfriends like Taylor Swift or kendall Jenner etc.” she said with a sigh!

I went close to her, pulled her chin up, and by looking into her eyes, I said “no one is as beautiful as you are. The way you expressed your love for me, no one would have ever done dat.” I could clearly see that she was avoiding my gaze. I could see tears form in her eyes. I dnt knw why is she having tears, but I wanted her to smile. So I took her in my arms as bridal style and started walking towards our room. She hid her face in my chest so  that I couldn’t see her crying!

I kicked my door open, and closed it from my butts. I gently put her down on the bed and went towards the door to lock it. I didn’t wanted anyone to wake us up in the morning.

I removed my jeans and t-shirt before slipping in bed with her.

“harry why are you not wearing anything except ur boxers?” I heard her say. She had a raspy voice, maybe because of the reason that she was crying!

“I sleep naked! You must be happy that you can see my naked body.” A small smirk formed on my face.

“gross!” she said!

I chuckled!

“can I borrow ur clothes to wear?” she asked shyly!

I jumped from the bed. I went towards the wardrobe were my clothes were already dumped in along with her!

“when ur clothes are here in the wardrobe y do u anna wear my clothes?” I asked smirking!

“I just feel like wearing your clothes!”she said

I gave her my boxers and a white t-shirt on which a teddy was drawn. Yes I had a t-shirt like this. I got it last year when I was in London.

“turn around!” she said

“no! change in front of me!”

“please… turn around!”

“lets negotiate. I will blindfold myself and I will change your clothes!!” I said

“no”

“yes”

“no”

“yes”

“Ohkay! ” she finally gave in.

I took a black cloth and wrapped it around my eyes. I told her that I would change her clothes but how should i? I am not able to see anything. I stood up from bed, stumbling around I reached her side. She giggled a bit. I smirked!

“pari plz stand! Otherwise I will not be able to do it!”

She giggled and agreed. I pulled her towards the wall. She squealed!

“what?” I asked

“my back hit the wall to hard!” she said

“m sorry I didn’t knew”

“its keh!”

I started running my fingers on her face. She shifted a bit, but didn’t say anything! My fingers went down on her lips. I gave her a kiss there. Then her temples. Moving my hand further down I got my fingers on her breast. I started moving my hands from her one boob to other. I was basically waiting for her response. But she didn’t say anything. I smirked and pulled her t-shirt away. I unclipped her bra. I wanted to see her. I knew she would be angry on me. But I want her all. So I removed my blind fold. I saw her staring at me in shock. Before she could say anything I started kissing her passionately! I picked her up and gently put her on bed.  We kissed for few more times and she changed into my clothes. I pulled her close to me. Put my hands around her waist. She dugged her head in my chest and we both fell asleep.

*AWWWWWW…* I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING SEXUAL. BUT SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU THAT THERE IS NO SEXUAL CONTACT BETWEEN PARI AND HARRY. THE ONLY CUDDLE IN THE ENTIRE STORY!

M SORRY FOR A SMALL CHAPTER. BUT THERE ARE 4 MORE SMALL CHAPTERS. THEN I WILL WRITE LONG CHAPTERS...

NJOY READING…

~PARIDHI~