Kabanata 42

Cttro. of the pictures above. I got them in Pinterest and thank you for the artist and illustrators who made them. I commend you for that. Here's the update. Do tell me your thoughts about the story. I'll appreciate it. Enjoy!

____________

Flare

The look on his face was priceless. He look so lost and confused. With him still carrying me in his arms, I reach out my left hand to grab the collar of his uniform. Bahagyang napayuko ang ulo nito habang nakatitig sa mga mata ko.

"You can't deny anything now. Who are you?'" If there's one thing visible in his eyes right now, that's being lost. He concede defeat. He's done for.

From his confused face, he suddenly smiled and laughed out loud. Ang tawa nito'y para bang hindi makapaniwila sa nangyayari. Mayroon ding pagkamangha ang hitsura nito.

"Fichi..." he trailed off. He was biting his lower lip shaking his head repeatedly. Napansin ko ang pagpagaspas ng mala-dragon niyang pakpak, at naramdaman ko na lang ang dahan-dahang pagbaba namin mula sa himpapawid patungong lupa.

Sa paglapag niya sa lupa ay pinikit ko ang mga mata ko, at sa pagmulat ko'y wala na ako sa kaniyang mga bisig. I teleported myself a meter away from him. Hindi naman siya nagulat sa ginawa ko. It's like he was already expecting it.

Napatingin ako sa paligid. Everything stopped. I didn't even know I have the ability to do such thing. Ang alam ko lang ay sa bawat araw na dumadaan nitong nakaraan ay may nadidiskubre akong bagong abilidad ko bilang Omnilock. Every single day I grow stronger and stronger. Now I even have the will to stop time. I wonder how much inner energy would it cost me.

"Tell me who you are." wika ko. Kalmado ang naging boses ko subalit may halo itong pambabanta na sabihin niya ang totoo't 'wag na mag-abala pang magsinungaling.

I gazed at him, and looking at him I realized something. He look so majestic, elegant like an honorable prince from an unknown continent. He has this charcoal black hair, fierce eyes, piercings on his ears, and tattoo of a dragon etched on his left neck.

His pair of dragon wings is such a sight to see. It looks so magical, so unreal and fascinating. Dragon only exists in legends and myths. They believe dragons exist before, but they've gone instinct until they're gone. Well maybe some believe dragons exists, but most of them are children.

His wings was about two meters long for each side. It's huge and broad. It was red in color and I can see every structure it has. The scales, the bones, and the shape of his wings was just aligned perfectly unflawed. The ends of his wings ignites undistinguished red flames. I've never seen anything like it.

"I'm still Caiz Perfecto, Fichi."he answered softly. I can see certainty in his eyes. I assumed he was telling the truth about his name. He was not lying.

"But do me a favor and resume the time. It will cost you so much inner energy," he explained as he look around. There's concern written on his face.

"If you're worried someone might see us, I already altered the clairvoyant. Nobody even the royalties could witness what's going to happen right now." Tinitigan ko muna siya nang matagal. He altered the clairvoyant the Head Mistress cast. I remembered he destroyed the protective barrier when he presented the Fire Tribe's continental animal.

He's powerful than the Head Mistress.

I raised my left hand and snapped my fingers. The time flow automatically resumed. Naramdaman ko kaagad ang pagtama ng malamig na hangin sa mukha ko. I can hear the birds chirping, the butterflies began flying around the corner of the gates, the trees dancing in the rhythm of the wind.