STORY PROMOTION

Hello, guys! It's been a while! Once again, thank you for the love and support at ang patuloy na pagsubay-bay niyo sa Elysian Tale: Flare of Frost. I couldn't have completed without your messages constantly telling me to update. 

So I would like to take this opportunity to update my new stories. I don't know if they're your cup of tea, but I hope you check it out if you have time!

 I don't know if they're your cup of tea, but I hope you check it out if you have time!

Title: The Ruler of Westeria
Genre: Fantasy

Story Blurb

Once upon a time, there was a frustrated fantasy writer who was so obsessed with spatial transmigration that all of her stories were about reincarnation of princesses and villainess from the other side of the world.

Isla Claudette Escarra was on her way to her book signing event for the successful launch of her best selling book Happily Never After. Unfortunately, she got hit by lightning and died.

She then woke up and found herself in a body of an unknown woman who she later on found out was one of the Archons of Westeria named Xiomara Serai Glazedale, the weak heroine of the story she wrote.

During the Archon War where the Archons scheme one another to fight for Westeria's Czar, will she let herself die in the hands of the villain, or will she change her own plot and become the villainess herself?

Title: INFERNO: Lilith
Genre: Fantasy

Story Blurb

What could possibly go wrong when you leave Netherworld to escape an engagement with the devils?

She's a demon who went missing in hell and fled to hide in the human world. She decided to disguise herself by pretending to be an eighteen year old teenage girl attending universities with a normal life.

However, being a demon around humans with so much desire, envy, and greed was burdensome. Even when she's trying to conceal herself, she can't control her inner demon to get the best of her. Being the Mistress of the head demons in the Circles of Hell didn't help her to ignore the filthy human's discontentment.

As a result, she decided to punish them. Teach them a lesson that evil is not because of temptations, but evil is because of your own thoughts. Her manipulation gets the best of her and the worst in them. An evil demon with a good intention. A villain but is the main character.

She's Lilith N. Ferno, and this is her devilish story.

GLC|GOLUCKYCHARM