053- "Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns!"

꧁꧂

Y/n moved her wet hair from her face, trying to see what's going on.

She noticed Naruto over top of her looking over her head. She reach her hand out so he could help her up, but he ran off, landing her straight back in the water.

Getting up out the water she stormed to Naruto.

"Naruto!" She yelled in frustration.

Ebisu was on the ground unconscious Naruto tried waking him up, Y/n quickly rushed to Ebisu side.

"W-What happen to you?" She slapped him.

"Hey..Closet Perv. What's with that big frog and that old man?," Naruto asked.

"Huh?" Y/n looked over to a tall man with waist-length, spiky white hair that's tied in a ponytail, with traditional Japanese styled clothing.

The man introduces himself as the Toad Sage of Mount Myōboku and the author of the Icha Icha novels.

Recognition dawned on her face.

Those Pervy books Kakashi-Sensei reads all the time.

"Hey.. Pervy Sage what are you gonna do about this," Naruto pointed referring to Ebisu, who's mouth is wide open but is unresponsive.

"Yeah, what's the big idea!" She waved her fist at him viciously.

"Huh?! Who are you!," He scrutinized her.

Her appearance is quite uniquely different, she doesn't seem like she's from Konoha.

"What are you looking at?" She eyed him, following his gaze it look as if he was checking her out.

She quickly covered herself.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING LIKE THAT YOU PERVERTED HERMIT!?"

"WHAT I WAS NOT!"
"LIAR!"
"I SAID I WASN'T"
"YES YOU WERE!"

"Look I don't have time for these games," he continued to walk off.

"I'm a writer. I need to finish writing," he shows off his book.

"You.. Pervert," Naruto says. He runs back up to us.

"I am not a pervert...just interested in writing about women ya know," he explained.

"Liar! No excuses," Naruto says.

She rolled her eyes.
At least someone agrees.

He begins to walk off.

"Humph. Since our trainer is out because of you, it's your responsibility to train us," Y/n demanded.

"I shall not do such thing, he continues to leave. Especially not for you kids."

"Wait..I actually do enjoy you book 'Make out in paradise?' its so interesting," She lied.

"Hmph. Liar it's only prohibited for 18 or older," he begins to vanished.

"Wait Wait Pervy Sage!" Y/n and Naruto shouted out. He begins to disappear with the wind and smoke.

"Now what do we do," she groaned.