046- "Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!"

As Naruto celebrated his win with Y/n they got ready for the final contestants. Hinata decided to check on Kiba before he been taken to the Medical room.

꧁꧂

"U-Umm.." They've stopped as Kiba sat up.

"T-This is...ointment for your wound, for Kiba and Akamaru."

He sat there before letting out a laugh, "Rather than worrying about others, it's about time you worry about yourself!" He says.

"Kiba..."

"You are one of the people left. Listen Hinata. If you get pulled with Neji withdraw quickly. That guy will be hard on you. He will destroy you."

"Well, Let's announce the next match," Hayate says.

The next match is:

Hinata Hyūga vs. Neji Hyūga.

This fight really grabbed Y/n attention. Knowing his taken interest in her is one thing, but knowing also how he fights is a bonus in to what she would be up against in the later future.

Hinata nearly has a heart attack.

"This is going to be a interesting match..." The Third Hokage stiffen.

They stood, feet apart from each other.

"Never thought I'd have to fight you...Lady Hinata."

"Brother Neji...," Hinata bowed.

He gave out a "Tch."before getting in stance.

"Brother!?" Y/n and Naruto say.

"Those two are siblings!?" Sakura says.

"They're decedents of one of the most honorable old families in the leaf village. The Hyūga Clan. But, they're not siblings," Kakashi explained.

"Then, how are they related?"

"Well, the relation with the head family and the branch family...That may be appropriate to say it, they're cousins."

"Hmm, Head family and Branch family?" Naruto wondered.

"Yes! Hinata is the Head family, Neji is the Branch family," Lee explained.

"In other words, it's a fight against relatives," Y/n mumbled.

"It must be uneasy for both of them..." Sakura felt saddened.

"However...I've heard since long ago, there's been bad blood between the two families," Lee says.

"Hm why?" Naruto squinted his eyes in confusion.

"I don't know. But, Uchiha and Hyūga Clans carry special techniques and abilities that run in the family, just like Y/n, but I'm quite confused of your family clan.." Lee mutters.

[•••]

"Just one thing before we square off against each other in this fight...I'd advised you Lady Hinata, Withdraw!" He scrutinized.

her lower lip trembled, as she grown pale.

"Your not suited to become a Shinobi."

Terror overtook her face.

"Your too kind and gentle to be a ninja. You wish harmony and to avoid conflict, your open to going to the thinking of others. And, you have no confidence in yourself."