026- "Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!"

꧁꧂

Y/n and Naruto were waiting at the front of the Forest of Death to begin the Second stage of the Chūnin Exams. He notice a square shaped rock following them. The rock explodes and Konohamaru and his ninja squad appear.

"We are here to interview Team 7!," they exclaimed. They want them to recap their adventures up to this point and our own respective biases.

Konohamaru interviewed Y/n and Naruto. Naruto mainly bragged about himself, and his abilities. Y/n explained how we grew as a team.

"At first we hadn't really gotten along, We struggled with teamwork, which we found is most important in becoming a shinobi, we had to build trust and risk our lives to keep each others safe, overall this journey has really help me with figuring out what becoming a ninja, is really about."

"Thats boring, he wants to know how awesome I am, not you-

"Shut up!" She punch him in the head.

"Ow!"

Moegi interviews Sakura, who explains different techniques, but focuses on Sasuke and Kakashi. Udon interviews Sasuke, who tells them that Naruto's recap is more fantasy than reality. Sasuke also lists the different abilities of the other Genin but says that he is better than all of them. Naruto and Sasuke start arguing, but Y/n and Sakura have to remind them that they have to work together. After the interview, Konohamaru and his friends leave.

꧁꧂