Invasion of privacy

A week has gone by. It was rather a chaotic week for the couple. The media still went crazy about the reveal. Kara and Lean had a chaotic week, but were still happy to have each other, the little peanuts and the pets. Mithen would come often with Kara to work, while Krypto and Koron are with Lena. Supergirl emergencies were rather low, but if there was, people don't really call her Supergirl they call her 'Kara' or 'Miss Danvers', which sometimes made Kara feel weird. She isn't used to being called 'Kara' in her Supergirl suit.

Anyway, everyone still had a great time! Alex, Kelly and Ashley are doing well and are also planning on getting a dog. Nia and Brainy are going strong. Clark and Lois are enjoying life, with Connor and Jonathan. J'onn went to Mars to visit M'gann. James and Lucy are happy and have just announced a few days ago that Lucy is pregnant, which surprised everyone. Even though there was a mess and whole lotta stress, they all felt happy.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Lena and Kara were getting ready for their big interview in the NC news. "Honey, what should I wear?" Lena asked, who was holding a black dress and a dark blue dress. Kara who had her suit pants on, but was still topless turned around. Kara was thinking and even analyzed. "Both would look stunning on you, babe. But I would say the dark blue." Kara said and gave Lena a kiss. They smiled at each other, while Kara held the huge baby bump. "Thank you, love. I must say, you should stay shirtless so I can see those abs." Lena teased and made Kara chuckle. "Nope, these abs are reserved for Lena Kieran Zor-El Luthor-Danvers." Kara said softly and kissed Lena's cheek. Lena started to smiled brighter when she heard her new name. "I love you." Lena said, who looked at Kara in awe. "I love you too." Kara answered softly, her love was clear in her voice.

"Honey, your kids are making me really hungry. So you go get changed, while I order breakfast for a whole army." Lena said, when she got changed and headed out of the room, before giving a peck on Kara's kissable lips. While Lena was watching TV after ordering breakfast, Kara had troubled to decide what to wear. Looking through the walk-in closet Lena and her shared, she chose to match Lena. So she wore dark blue trousers, with a black leather belt, a ice blue dress shirt and a pair of stan smith shoes, with white socks. She tied her hair in a formal bun, but was debating on wearing glasses. After debating for two whole minutes she chose to show the world a mixture of Kara Danvers and Supergirl, in short...Kara Zor-El, but sh still brought the glasses. When Kara got out of the room, she smelled a delicious smell of food and heard a loud gasp. "You look classy." Lena said and kissed Kara sweetly. The Super smiled. "Well I want to match with my soon-to-be wife and the food smells delicious." Kara said. Both super sped to the table and saw all three pets waiting patiently to eat. When both sat down, they attacked the food.

At the NC news HQ

After twenty minutes of devouring the food. They cleaned up and headed into the car. Lena and Kara chose to bring the pets in the interview, because their family and people should also know not to mess with them. In the car they were singing songs of NSYNC, because Kara was driving this time.

After a 30 minute drive, with annoying traffic they finally arrived. Kara parked their Porsche Cayenne and got out of the car. Of course being the gentlewoman the Super is, she hepled a very pregnant Lena out of the car. "Thank you, babe." Lena said and pecked Kara's cheek. Kara also helped the pets out and get kisses, as a 'thank you'. Kara held Lena's hand and together, with the pets, they walked into the news building.

Just when they walked in, there were attacked by paparazzi's, fans and reporters. Being the nice people they are, they let people take photo's of them, gave autograph's to fans and answered a few questions to reporters. They got escorted by security and were now backstage. They were greeted by the manager, named Peter Hal. "Good morning ladies and pets. I'm rally happy that you guys accepted." He said nicely and gave his hand to shake. The couple gave him a nice smile and shook hands. "Like wise." Lena said and gave him a nice smile. "Nice to meet you Mr.Hal." Kara said and gave her 'super smile'. All pets either flapped their wings or just gave a tail wag. "Anyway ladies, the interview will start soon. Our makeup team will freshen you guys up. Oh and congrats on the baby!" Peter said, while he brought them to the changing room. "Thank you Mr. Hal." Kara said. Soon they were freshened up by the team and it was show time. Kara looked really nervous and Lena noticed it, so she held her hand and squeezed it tightly, making the blonde relax.