Planning things

It's been about four days, since Kara returned. Everyone were happy to have her back and Lena was very clingy for the past days, literally afraid to let go of Kara. The Super and Luthor chose to work from home for a week, which both were very happy about, because the news still didn't die die out after their publicity. Seriously, they were #1 Power Couple in National City, maybe the whole multiverse.

Since Kara got back, crime was extremely low and everyone had a chance to relax. Well not everyone was relaxed...Kara's mind wasn't. Sg=he was planning on so many things, to the Superhero Academy to the big day.

At Luthor and Danvers Household

Kara had papers scattered all over her desk. She was planning on the Superhero Academy she wants to open, since many heroes have kids and might be heroes themselves one day. Or just people with powers or with high skills, want to become heroes and need help. It's also to help refugees, who want to be a hero in the future. Kara always wanted to do this, because she know how it feels, the urge to become a hero but people keep on telling you to hide your gifts. She remembered the day when her foster father, Jeremiah, said: "The world has already a Superman." But she always knew that one Superman, one hero wasn't enough, mostly that her cousin made things chaotic.

Kara was planning on the architecture of the building and the location on where it would be built. But then she got interrupted when soft hands massaged her shoulders. "How is it going?" Asked Lena, who gave Kara a peck on the cheeks. Kara just smiled literally like a child. "It's going okay, everything should be ready...All I need is the permission from the president." Kara sighed, she knew that will be the last thing to do, just the problems that the new president might threaten her again, as Supergirl and Kara Danvers. Kara wasn't really fond of the knew president, but at least better than Baker.

Lena saw the frown on Kara's face. "Love, I know this will be hard, but the many things you taught me is to never give up on a dream...To have hope on it. It isn't easy, well nobody said it will be easy, but if anyone can do it, it is you. Don't worry, that Academy will happen, it will just take time." Lena said softly, who was now looking into ocean eyes and leaned to kiss Kara softly on the lips. "Thank you Zhao. I love you too." Kara said with heart eyes, from Lena's opinion Kara looked like a puppy.

They kept on gazing each other, till two fur balls and a fire ball kicked the door, that basically broke. Both got startled, but started to laugh. "And their here." Kara said teasingly, but was soon attacked by all three. "That means it's time to train." Lena said, who was giggling at the sight and soon got tackled to the ground too, attacked by licks, barks and ice. The Super stood up and tried her best to memorize the sight in front of her. 'Rao, imagine this with kids.' Thought Kara and smiled like an idiot, she really can't wait to have mini Lena's and her's running around the house.

"Buddies, we better go train." Kara said in a baby voice and led all three pets into the training room. Lena just chuckled, she really loves that woman. Soon she sat on her own desk and drifted into work. but was always thinking about Kara, her one true love.

While the Luhtor answering emails, all four Super's were training. Kara thought all three on how to use their heat vision, but not to solar flare themselves. Mithen got the hang of it quite quick and got a treat as reward. The dragon was used to such things, since fire and heat wa baed on her daily life. Krypton and Koron had a little trouble, but also got a hang of it. After all the heat vision training, Kara used her training system to do a little combat. She was really proud on how the pets were brim gin those robots down. All did graceful and powerful punches or bites.

After all the training Kara treated the pets with food and headed into her study, where Lena was signing paperwork. "Hey babe." Kara said and pecked Lena's lips. Lena grinned, jus happy to have her Kara back. "How was training?" Lena asked. Kara looked up from her work and smiled. "it went great!" Kara said cheerly and Lena was just happy.

After a few hours of working Lena had to go buys groceries, while Kara said she had to finish an 'article', when in reality she was planning her proposal to Lena. She wanted it to be special. Kara knew Lena wasn't really into big things and so was she, they both appreciated the smallest things. The blonde chose to propose on the beach. But then she got an idea, she knew that somewhere east from National City was a small light house and the beach was totally peaceful. She she chose to surpass Lena, by having dinner in the light house, take a walk on the beach under the beautiful sunset and the pop the big question. Of course she would need help form Alex and everyone. Kara just though about a few slight details, till she was happy about her idea. 'I can't wait.' Thought Kara. Everything was written down and Kara already sent it to the Superfriends, well of course not Lena.

Kara kept on imagining, when she got interrupted by Lena. "I'm home!' Yelled the Luthor, instantly all Super's super sped to Lena and gave her a hug. "Hey Zhao, need help with that?" Kara asked and pointed at the grocery bags. Lena didn't even get a chance to say something, when multiple gushes of wind went through the house. "Thank you, love and buddies." Lena said and gave Kara a sweet kiss and the pets hugs. Suddenly she yawned hard and Kara just chuckled, finding it completely adorable on how Lena yawned. "Someone is tired." Joked Kara. Instantly Kara picked up Len bridal style and into their bedroom. "You get changed to sleep, while I bring the pets to bed." Kara said softly and got another big yawn form Lena as an answer.

Kara quickly speeded to the pets room to see them all ready on their beds. "Goodnight my fur balls and fire ball." Kara said sweetly and gave each pet a hug ad kiss. Soon she went into her bedroom to see Lena all ready for sleep. Kara super sped into her pjs, brushed her teeth and went to cuddle with Lena. "Goodnight, I love you." Kara said, with love in her voice. "I love you too." Lena mumbled, who was laying on Kara's chest and hugged Kara tight. The blonde just smiled like a dork and soon has also fallen asleep.