Chapter 1

Shit!

I've always had a crush on Mr Johnson. He's so....hot!
I think it's more than a crush more like love. Yes I love him alot.
I just keep staring at him drinking in all his features. 
His black hair that's always so neat and gelled, i just want to ran my hand through his hair while we make love.
*sigh*
That blue shirt he's wearing right now is to die for. Like really. Am not exaggerating or anything but if you could see him you most probably be thinking the same thing am thinking right now.

"Miss Ellison shouldn't you be going home? The class is over.  "
😱😱😱😱 he said my name.
That accent. Mexican. I fudging love it like crazy.
"Miss Ellison? " he called again.
I snapped out of my daydreaming and realize that am the only on in class well apart from him, the teacher of course.

"Sorry sir. I kind of Zoned out a little that's all. "
He sent me a warm smile then his phone chimed.
I watched as his sexy blue eyes scanned his phone then he frowned.
It's probably his wife. Adela.
😠
She's so annoying. The day they got married i almost died because he is the love of my life.
"Shit! " he mumbled.
"Anything the matter? " I asked out of curiosity. 
He gave me that dazzling smile again and shook his head. "No. Just  a family emergency so I have to go. Do you need a ride home? "
He just asked if I wanted a ride.
Fuck my luck and my mom with all her yapping and stupid strictness.
I sigh. "I'll be fine on my own,your wife probably needs you urgently so you better get going. "
"Are you sure? "
He placed some papers in his briefcase and glance up at me with his hot gaze. 
Involuntarily I feel my cheeks glow thank God for sunset. "Yes am sure. I don't think its appropriate.  "
He grabbed his cup as i grab my bag and looked at me in this weird way that make my body buzz.
"So...I'll see you tomorrow Miss Ellison? "
I blushed it sounded like he was my boyfriend asking if he'd see me tomorrow.  "Y..yes. " I stuttered.
He hummed then walked out the door.
I stood there for a few seconds then made to leave the classroom then I realized he forgot something on the table. His keys?
Should i....
No page. Bad.  Just forget about it. Tomorrow is another day and he'll probably see it considering as he comes to school first everyday so...yeah.
I stopped in front of the door and before I lost my nerve I grabbed the keys from his desk and ran out.
I'm not really athletic because you know am like...fat. I wouldn't say fat fat but am thin not thin thin.
Urgh!
Let's just say am plum. Chubby nah plums the right word.

I made through the front door then I bummed into a wall.
Wall being a very adequate definition of his strong abs and pacs. 
"Why  the rush Miss Ellison ? Watch were you're going Miss Ellison. "
I blushed and steadied my self on the floor and gazed at him shyly. "Am sorry again sir. I was rushing to catch up with you..."
"For the ride or..." he rose an eyebrow and smirked. 
"No. Not for the ride. I just wanted to give you back your keys, you left them on your desk. "
He frowned. "Keys? "
I looked at him cautiously. "Yeah. These keys," I dangled the keys in front of him."Aren't they your house keys? "
He smiled nervously and nodded then collected them from my hand.
"Yeah. My house keys, silly me how could I forget them? "
I tilted my head.

"If you didn't know you forgot them why were you coming back into the school building? "
He scratched the back of his neck while slipping the keys into his pocket. "I....uh...I came to check up on you as it's already late almost 6 pm and I wanted to get you home safely.  You know. We have a killer on the loose. " he said lowly looking me in the eye at the last sentence. 
I shivered. 

I almost forgot about that.  Dead bodies have been turning up lately.  Mostly high school students and transfers.
I wonder why someone would want to move here considering our crime rate.

"It's that late? My mother will kill me. "
He smiled. "So do you consider my offer? "
I looked away and surprisingly his hand came to my chin and moved it to his direction. "Come on say yes. We don't have all day you know. "
"But...but..."
"But nothing. Don't you trust me? "
His hand still held my chin and his thumb caressed my cheek.
I can't believe this is happening. 
His face is close. So close that i could literally feel his hot breathe very close. "Well? " he whispered looking into my brown orbs.

"Okay. " I whispered.
He smiled and cleared his throat moving back. "Sorry if I came off weird. "
I giggled nervously.  " it's no problem. No problem at all. "
He helped me pick my bag from the floor and placed his palm on my back guiding me towards his car. And before I knew it I was comfortably seated in his car heading home.

                               *~*
He pulled over a few buildings to my house and turned to look at me.
"Am sure your mother wouldn't approve if I drop you off in front of your house. Will you be okay walking there? "
I nodded about to get down when he held my arm.

I felt tingles and shivered.  Like a zap of electricity.
If your crush has touched you before you'll probably understand what I mean. 
"Yes?"
He licked his lips and my eyes couldn't help but follow the slow movement up to his eyes. 
I blushed.

What? I blush alot its part of my nature.
Anyways....

He saw me staring at him like that.
"Beautiful."
I looked up instantly. "W..what? "
He let go of my arm and I almost whined when he did that.
"Nothing get out. "
I blinked innocently at him. "Sir? " I touched his arm slightly and he froze.
"I said get out! "He said through clenched teeth.
"Oh. Okay. "
I made to open the door again when he help my arm. Again!
Is this some kind of game to him or something? !

"I'm sorry. " he whispered grimly.
"You shouldn't be. I passed the line by  touching your arm like that so I'll do as you have said. Sir. " I spat out at him.
What?
I was hurt. Why would he talk to me like that. "I'll get out. "
I opened the door and got out angrily shutting it and walking towards home. 
"Pa..Miss Ellison!"
I turned around and he was still there. "What ?!"
He sighed. "You forgot your bag. "

Great!
Just freaking great! !
I walked back to his car mumbling and grabbed my schoolbag.
"Won't  you tell me good night? "
I flushed embarrassed.  Why would my teacher...who i have a huge crush on ask me to say that?
"Good..bye Mr Johnson. "
I closed his door and walked away feeling strangely elated.

I climbed the steps to my front door and out of instinct I turned around just in time to see him reverse then drive the other way.
I sighed and entered the lion's den which was sadly my house.

Hey hey. 
Hope you remember me.
Anyways if you don't am Chelsea.  Nice 2 meet u 😁😁😁
Hope you like the book. Its a genres for the thriller fans.

What do you think of Mr Johnson and why is he acting so weird? 😕😕
Does he know that Page has a crush on him? Or does he have a crush on her instead. 😱😱😱😱😱😶

😄😄😄😃😃😀
😘😘😘😘😘
I almost wrote Decisions. Lol!
😜😜😜

It's...
The killer within.
Brand new and exclusive to Wattpad.

Give me some love by clicking the vote button and sharing.
Thankyou!

#Chelsea #