New Years resolutions

New Years resolutions can be bad and good at the same time. Lets say you wanted to lose weight this year then that'd be your New Years resolution. But if you wanted to read the bible every day that's a good thing but can also turn into something bad. Because you see if you make a plan to read the bible everyday it could possibly turn into a checklist of something you have to do otherwise God doesn't love you or something like that. You don't want that to happen.

one of my New Years resolutions is to read my bible every day which is still a good thing I just have to make sure that I don't make it into a check list of things I have to do. it should be something I want to do. You don't want your New Years resolutions to turn into homework.
Another one of my New Years resolutions is to focus more on God. In 2014 my focus kinda moved away from God for a while. It didn't completely move away from God but it was like seeing. God was more in my side vision than right in front of me. So this year I'm going to make sure that God is always right in front of me and not in my side vision.

My last New Years resolution is to be more ambitious about telling people about God. Last year I was kinda scared and nervous and almost a little frightened by even the thought of telling someone about God and what he's done for me. like I would talk about it if the chance came like if we were talking about religion then I would chip in but I would go very far with it and I wouldn't start that conversation ever. So this year I'm going to make sure that if we aren't in the middle of a conversation that I'm stepping up and talking about religion because to a lot of people it's a very judged on topic and it's very sensitive. Sometime people are scared to talk about because if you come out saying you're a strong christian then all your friends will be expecting you to be perfect because that's what people think about us which is way off and that's not fair to us to expect us to be perfect. But YA I plan on being very on top of it so that I can take as many opportunities as God will give me.
---------
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I'm back and better than ever. I just felt like I had to take a small break to get more ideas, and focus more on God for a little while, and I wanted to make meaningful posts not just quick little notes that are tiny I didn't want that anymore. So hopefully you liked this chapter! love yall and hope you have a happy new year!! ~XOXO Kayla