Go, and make disciples of all nations!

When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (‭Matthew‬ ‭28‬:‭17-20‬ NIV)

- This verse is like what I'm living by lately. Especially with me going to Haiti June 5th-12th (2015).
-This verse is talking about us making disciples. Which is the main goal of our life. We are servants to God so that we can become nothing so that we can make Him our everything. Thats what we need to do to be able to go out and make disciples.
-This verse is also telling us that He will be there forever. FOREVER!!! Thats longer than your boyfriend will be around. Thats longer than your best friend will be around. Thats longer than high school and college and jobs. Thats longer than your family. Thats longer than every temporary thing on this planet. The only thing that doesn't change, doesn't fail, doesn't die, is Christ Jesus our Lord! Thats it!! Everything else TEMPORARY!
Your boyfriend/girlfriend: TEMPORARY
Your spouse: TEMPORARY
Your Family: TEMPORARY
Your job: TEMPORARY
Your friends: TEMPORARY
Your schooling: TEMPORARY
Everything is temporary! BUT! Christ Jesus our Lord will last FOREVER! Nothing else will last forever!!
- So now knowing all of this go out into your schools, jobs, relationships, amd share what you have learned from Christ. Share your testimony,share what God had taught you through your faith. Just go out and share to the rest of the world how amazing God is!!

--AN: hey guys! Please be praying for me as I go to Haiti! Thanks and i really hope you got something from this chapter😊 Love y'all!! ❤️❤️❤️
-Kayla