Good Proverbs verses

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in like forever but right now I'm gonna give you some very good bible verses in the book of Proverbs. hope you like all the verses!

✳Proverbs 1:22-23 " How long, you simpletons, will you insist on being simpleminded? How long will you mockers relish your mocking? How long will you fools hate knowledge? Come and listen to my counsel. I'll share my heart with you and make you wise.

✳Proverbs 2:2-5 Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God.

✳Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

✳Proverbs 11:19 Godly people find life; evil people find death.

✳Proverbs 14:13 Laughter can conceal a heavy heart, but when the laughter ends, the grief remains.

✳Proverbs 16:1 We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer.

✳Proverbs 17:9 Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.

✳ Proverbs 18:24 There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

✳ Proverbs 21:3 The Lord is more pleased when we do what is right and just than when we offer him sacrifices.

That's it for now from Proverbs. There's a ton of other amazing verses from Proverbs so many that I can't even list all of them! Lol anyways I suggest you read the whole book of Proverbs because its amazing and will definitely help you in your life. Love ya♥♥ ~Kayla