Worktrips/mission trips

Hey guys so I know that most of you guys are in youth groups and I know that my youth group is going on 3 different worktrips/ missions trips. We are taking all the middle schoolers to Central Florida (which is where I live) and then we are taking the rising 9th& 10th graders to Albany Georgia . and them we are taking the rising 11th & 12th graders to Albany Georgia a few weeks after we go. So I don't know what you're youth group is doing but if you're going on some sort of a worktrip/ missions trip then please tell me in the comments!! Ok so I'm going to tell you some things that you might want to pack. :)

If you're going on a worktrip where you are building something or doing hard work then here are some things I suggest you pack!
- long basketball shorts that go past the knee or Jeans or capris
- Tshirts
- sneakers!!!!
- like 2 big water bottles so you can have tons of water just in case.
- work gloves
- any tools that your youth pastor tells you to bring
- make sure you bring a good attitude during the whole trip and be kind to who you are working with!
welp that's about it for worktrips where you build stuff.

now for the worktrips where you are working with Children.

- activities for the kids to do that are based on stories in the bible.
- a few extra bibles in case a kid that you meet wants one.
- I would pack sport shorts but ones that aren't too short because you still want to be modest.
- t shirts from your youth group or something
- snacks for the kids like candy
- fun simple things like yoyos cars barbies and stuff like that for the kids to have.
- when you're there you need to show love to them because you might be the only love they ever get.
- make sure you're talking about how much God loves them and and just showing Jesus to them.

well I think that's all for now I might add things later on once I find out what I have to pack for mine. I get the list next Sunday on what to pack so ya. :) have an amazing day!! love you all!! XOXO~Kayla

*stuff that I just got in my list if things i got. I just added these things*

closed toed shoes
work shirts/ work shorts
casual clothes
swimsuit and towels
wash cloth and a towel
toiletries
sleeping bag/pillow/ sheets
hat
sunscreen
insect repellent
water bottle
bible pen and notebook
money

ok I think that really it now lol ~Kayla