School.

Shcool. The most dreaded thing of all. Especially if you're a big chriistian like me. Its dreaded by christians because its tough on your faith. In science class you have to sit there and listen to your teacher go on & on about how God isn't real and he didnt create the world and that the universe was created by a huge bang. Its tough on your faith in that way because thats what your teacher is telling you but you know that its not right. You have to select the wrong answers on tests so that you dont fail. Its tough. I mean no wonder so many teenagers dont believe in God. Its because school tells us not to believe in God, our science teachers who have degrees in science tell us not to believe because God isnt real. BUT the BIBLE that was writen by God through people tells us to believe, it tells us that God did create the heavens and the earth like in the first like 10 or so verses in Genesis. The bible tells us this but then Science tells us something different ( for more on this topic i will write it in my next chapter in this book :) ) Anyways back to school. School brings unwanted stress into our lives. School makes us spend more time doing homework than we do with God. Once school starts a lot of peoples faith goes wayyy down hill because they dont spend as much time with God as they did during the summer and they get caught up in worldy things like high school parties, drinking, smoking, boyfriends that aren't christian, and even sex. People get so caught up in those things because they don't take the time to pause their life and spend time with God, even if its five minutes that you just pray to God or read your bible. ANYTHING will keep you close to God during the school year. Before you enter the school year why dont you spend 15 to 20 minutes earnestly talking to God about school and how you want your faith to remain strong when others give up on you.

I really really hope you liked this :) i hope this will help you throughout your school year! love ya! ~ Kayla