Matthew 28:19

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:19‬ ‭ESV‬‬

"Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit."

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

"Jesus, undeterred, went right ahead and gave his charge: "God authorized and commanded me to commission you: Go out and train everyone you meet, far and near, in this way of life, marking them by baptism in the threefold name: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then instruct them in the practice of all I have commanded you. I'll be with you as you do this, day after day after day, right up to the end of the age.""

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭MSG‬

This is called the great commission. Its what Jesus has called every single one of his followers including me & you. We were called to spread his word and his truth to the ends of the earth. Its our mission. Its our sole purpose on earth. Its why he created earth. Its why he created humans. Its what we're called to do. But it shouldn't be seen as something that you have to do. You should want to do it each and every day whether you're at school or at work people around you should be annoyed with you constantly asking you to go to church with them.

-thats it for now! Love you!!💗