Chapter 9

Battling of the lashes. The girls from Manhattan called their game. Or simply no sleeping in a sleep over party. They wanted a slumber party. Throwing pillows at each other and stuff only the boys of P5 finds it a very lousy thing to do. Subsiding all their bizarre emotions from hearing the little ~fanfiction~ Kath spoke earlier that day.

12:51 says the clock. It is still early. Yes, early for people like them (including me) who always sleep in the morning. 

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Katsumi, being the nocturnal was too giddy about  doing something worth the time. Not that spending 2 hours watching The Amazing World of Gumball isn't worth any time and isn't fun. It is. Really. 

"Dear universe, thank you for the gift of Katsumi, we will never know what to do at this point without him." Dj spoke the same way Gumball did which made everyone laugh hard. 

"How can you not love these stuff when your sister watches it every single night no matter how much she had watched the same episode?' he said it funny, kind of the same funny Kath did when they first met while putting his hand on his forehead. 

They gathered into the middle of the room. Kath and Dj sitting side by side. Katsumi, placing the bottle they're gonna use to figure out each fates, getting ready for a spin. 

"Showtime" Kendall uttered. The heavier the eyelids, the deeper the conversation. she thought

The bottle started wiggling, slower and slower.....

FIrst Stop : Seth

"True or False?" Lester trying to pull out a joke and fortunately grabbing the bacon making the group cackle. Guess midnight sickness eh? 

"Er- truth." Seth answered quite unsure. 

"Well ok." Everyone occasionally putting their hand into their chins, thinking deeply....

"Tell us how many girls you have fallen in love with and tell us why." 

"Way to go Kendall! Good question!" Caddie who seems excited for herself exclaimed, well, she is excited. She likes Seth. 

Seth cleared his throat before answering... 

 *Seth's answeres inspired from Wong Fu's "The Last"*

"Uhm..3.  I have fallen in love with 3 girls."