Chapter 3

*phone ringing* .♫♪....like every move i make is just another mistake....♫♪.

"Ugh, who the hell is this?! Calling people this early should be illegal."

Kath moaned as she stretched her foot to get her phone. She believes it is too mainstream to use your hand. I don't even know with her.

"Talk to me." she said on the phone

"Hey lady!" the voice sounded so damn familiar, she thought, but this guy runied her good dream....

"WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO CALL THIS EARLY MISTER I WAS HAVING A NICE DREAM OK?!" 

"Oh. Sorry for waking you upfrom dreamland, fiancee."

.....

FIANCEE?

fiancee?

fiancee?

fiancee?  

That woke her up. FIANCEE? What on earth was that about? A little girl from Manhattan having a fiancee? She's just 17 for goodness' sake and she's just gotten here in the Phillipines for a week.  She haven't met anyone new, her girl friends are her only company. Who is she even talking to anyways?

"You just don't hung up on a guy you're gonna be married to darling..."

OH SNAP. She now remembers.

_________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

"You just don't ask a guy to marry  you and leave him afterwards..."

She turned her back, grinning. How fun this could be, she thought. 

"If that's what you want, babe." she said it seductively making him grin. She tiptoed and leaned in to kiss him....

.

.

.

...and he kissed her back.

"KATH!"  that stopped it. That kiss took her girl friends to go and save the day.

"You're going way too far kiddo. The dare's just to ask him. That's all." Ronnie said as they hold Kath back. Real heroes, we should say. They deserve a clap. 

She giggled at their actions, they are so clueless that this is what she wanted from the very start. "Don't worry girls, it's just a game and besides, this mister's got it all cool. Right?" she looked up to him for an answer.

"Right." he said but he knew in that moment he said it that he didn't mean it.

"Fine, but let's end it up here, fellas. Game is over. No more kissing" Darian, the oldest of the girls commanded them to go back to their seats. 

"I'm Dj..." the boy introduced himself. "...and I see, Kath's your name fiancee."

End of Flashback

______________________________________________________

"You're a one freaking cute bastard." she exclaimed.

"I guess so...

"Meet me at the shop where we met. We have some marriage plans to do. " he hung up after that and he surely know, this is gonna be a good day.

Sisters thought they saved their little princess but guess what, Batman's here and he's better than anyone else.