Dear readers,

THE REVISONS ARE DONE SO THIS DOESN'T MATTER HEH (pero bat ganon guys, habang tumatagal umoonti yung reads cries) 

I have announced it a couple of times in my little author's notes that I keep changing plots every time, that the chapter is not a part of the original plot and all. Yes, it is the sad truth. I have had a lot of debating battles in my head over what to do in this fanfic until last night came. Ladies and gentleman, I have conluded the final story con for this piece of writing. *throws confetti* I know that it should've been done way back before I decided to publish this story online, and that is the main point I'm writing this letter right now. I want to apologize for being such a lousy writer. I just really have a messed up mind, my friend. I'm really sorry. I didn't think about it too much before I did it. I should've. Not when I'm almost half way done with it. 

Anyways, upon writing the whole plot, I encountered a  lot of change of mind (and heart) Starting today, I will revise each and every chapter. Yes you read that right. 1-23. Well, I needed to do that soon as well since I reread some chapters and see enormous numbers of typographical errors and I also know that there are tons of loopholes as well - main reasons why I shall revise/rewrite some parts of it. I am not obliging you to read everything again but I will pretty much advise you to do so because I am sure the revise edition will give a better look on what the story is about and where it is going. Plus, tehre are some changes I have to make mostly on Chapter 8 (the Untitled) Kendall's story, Kath's story and other chappies and without reading them again might bring confusion to your brains once I start putting the upcoming updates. 

I know this is very unprofessional take on writing even I am really unprofessional. I'm really trying my best. I hope you understand. I'll try to finish revising everything this week and I promise to give you Chapter 24 as soon as all the work's done. Thank you for bearing with me. 

Love, Marceline. :)