Chapter 5

“Boy! Don’t use a girl to move on from your ever perfect relationship. Be a man!”

The boy in stripes, the guy’s so called “best bud” said to him as he narrated all his experiences from the past few days, he sure knew “experiences” isn’t the right term for it, but it’s just too much…- the shop, the girl, the dare, the kiss, the engagement party. All in just a week. Just one freaking week.

“I’m not man, I told you, I’ve moved on. Plus we're just friends. ” Dj protested.

Seth shook his head. I M P O S S I B L E , he thought.

“So you’re gonna continue this stuff of yours? “ he asked.

“I may, I may not. Just be cool. I got it this time and I told you, friends. We can meet her and her friends if you like so you can finally have your "dream girl".” Dj said as he placed his arm around his friend.

He’s that boy next door. Dj. He drove every girl crazy. He’s not the bad guy everyone thinks he is, he used to be until he realized he isn't. He never played with love...but unforntunately, love played with him. 

"You gotta keep that boy, better keep your word." 

______________________________________________________

No, you got that wrong. He's not playing with Kath. He isn't a player. He was never one. He didn't know why he even agreed to Kath's silly games anyway. The moment he saw her, even before he went inside the shop, he just felt a gush inside of him that she was worth it. Worth it for a thing he doesn't have any idea. He finds her cute. He likes spending time with her. They're friends and that is that. 

"So until when will you stay here? Your parents gonna send you to Europe or something?" Seth continued their talk. 

"3 months, they told me. 3 more months." he let out a sigh.

Daniel John Ford Padilla. One of the most eligible son of the country's top bussinessman. His parents are rich and that practically means, he's rich too. They got it all settled for him, a lot of plans- college and work. His future's written as steady as any typical heir. Steadier than this thing I'm writing you about.