Chapter 19

"Why don't you make ligaw to her, kuya?" 

"Make ligaw?" 

"Yes. Ligaw. Like a true Filipino gentleman." ^___^V  (*just imagine me doing that emoticon yep*)

This is the scene I caught inside the mansion - Marceline with the hot Parking 5 boys all together, talking...and well, it's a hobby of mine to eavesdrop into others lovely conversations and this is how theirs went. 

Dj : What do you guys think? 

Kats : Old school for a modern chick. *thumbs up*

Seth: MISSION LIGAW IS ON. ALAYKDAT. Dito kami pare para sayo. 

Les:  MEEEERRRRRG!!!!! 

Jc: Goodluck bro, we believe in you! 

Marceline: So it's all set right? Right? RIGHT? 

Dj: *smiles wide, wider than his face* It's game time. 

MarMar wrote into her little journal... FEB. 14, 2013 - BATMAN ARRIVESTO STEAL YOUR HEART MISS MANHATTAN and smirked after doing so. She then went to hug his big brother and told him You must be the best manliligaw ever.

And for me? 

ONE WORD : KILIG 

Ha. This is what we've been waiting for dear shippers, our superhero trying to make a move for his girl. Ahhh, fanfics makes life a lot better than it is sometimes. I'm gonna give you time first to calm your feels as I count 26 bucket of creys.... (*please join me in counting guys just for the sake of being happy*)