Chapter 22

"Lester, bagay ba?" 

Les astounded almost choke his juice. It was painful to see them - Kathniel as Marmar calls her ~otp~, together every single day and being asked by that question feels like a knife was stabbed right through his heart, taking all his power with it. 

"Tinatanong pa ba yan? " 

But being the "good actor", he managed to pull through without any sign of apathy in his voice. They are at a studio, ready to hear the debut song of Emiliani Band called "Di mo na keri". They found out that this certain song had beaten the number of sales of the phenomenal Beatles album in a matter of minutes and the boys being huge fans of the Beatles wants to see it themselves, the so called ~talent~ this Emiliani Band has. 

It was chill day for them (well, absolutely every day's a chill day in this fanfic) The school years nearing to take a bow once more. Ahhh, such a good life to come. 

"OMG" 

Kats said all of a sudden catching everyone's attention. 

"What's with the omg Kats?" Kendall asked. She's sitting beside Seth, hands intertwined with each other. We can all guess they're together now.

"before I answer that, what's the deal with you two?" he replied eyeing their hands. 

"M.U. Dating or together?" Ronnie added. Now everybody waiting fot the answer, totally not minding the band playing on stage. 

Jill (aka Kendall) and Seth looked at each other and answered 

"Kathniel" 

"Kathniel? US?" curious by the answer, Kath exclaimed. 

"No. it's that famous loveteam on that Must be Love movie we saw on tv awhile ago. They're cute and they have the same loveteam name with you two."