Chapter 6

"O M G " Cady shrieked and the whole world turn stunned upon her loud voice. 

They're in the mall, excatly at Top shop, spending dozens of dollars (well not dollars) er- money on clothes for the sake of making their closets happy and full. 

 "Hey, hey, what's the deal? You don't have to shriek Cady. We're just here beside you." Kath, quite irritated, spoke.  She said it slowly as if Cady had a wallnut brain to understand what she meant. 

But Cady remained startled. OMG OMG OMG OMG Hot hot hot. A MILLION TIMES HOT That was on her mind the whole time. "I think I'm inlove" she said upon looking at the 5 boys walking up to their way. She swore to the gods of gods that they were the most handsome looking guys her eyes ever laid on. Especially the guy with the curly hair. God she had the eye on him. 

"Oh. Now I understand what you feel." Kendall, realizing what was coming felt a gush of excitement. 

It was them -  Dj and his minions or the popularly known Parking 5 - the hottest boy band of MNL. The boys who were born to break every girl's ovary....and, well, hearts. They don't really, but that's what they're known for. 

"Woah. You didn't tell us we're gonna meet our future girlfriends dude." Katsumi, cockily admitting he was impressed by the girls. He said it when he actually have a girlfriend at the moment. Oh boys. 

"Let me introduce you guys...Parking 5 band." Dj started. 

"Seth.." Seth gave them a small wave, small but cool, he said. 

"Katsumi..." He did a bit of what he calls "Call me Maybe Dance Craze" 

"Lester..." He just smiled. 

"....and JC" Jc put his hand over his neck, quite shy of the girls. 

Kath grinned. She's well, turned on by the fact that they're n a band. It was a bit embarrasing for some but she likes bands. She's in love with most of them. 

"Now, us girls!" 

Our girls from Manhattan were sure enough the boys were going to love them. Everybody does. "What's not to love about?"  they always say. 

"Uhm, this is Kendall, Cady, Ronnie, Darian and me, Kath" They did not have to do anything to put a smile on the boy's faces, they're pretty and all of them will agree. 

Seth having a great thought placed Dj, his bestfriend, beside Kath as if they're some mannequins on the store. He started putting his fingers together, making camera angles and...

*insert camera shutter sound here made by Seth* "Couple alert!" 

Ms. Manhattan wears red and so does Batman. 

All of them looked at the two and realized what Seth meant by what he said. Kath is wearing a red longsleeves beneath her white knitted sweater. + pair of jeans and sun glasses. Dj, on the contrary, is wearing red longsleeves too + pair of jeans and sunglasses. 

All of them exclaimed....

"Did you guys planned this thing out?"

"You guys are cute!"

They looked at each other and started giggling. "Guess it's just  ~fiancee~ connections eh?" Dj comfortably put his arm around her. They look cute together. I meant that. She could feel her cheeks burning up. This boy she thought.