Katsumi's Story

'

"Celine, stop. Please talk to me." Katsumi mumbled breathlessly stopping at the main entrance with a agirl infront of her - yes, Celine, our Kendall's sister (see Kendall's Story) and yes- he is that guy with no eyes she was referring to. 

"I don't want to ruin your day." she said loud enough to let him hear. "I knew you are that friend my sister's telling me about. I don't forget that fast, I always know this day is your day." She smiled right at him. 

"Happy birthday faggot." Celine greeted him as she handed him a letter. "Read it tomorrow or the day after, not just today. I don't want you to regret leaving me today. Haha. Joke. Basta wag ngayon. I don't want to ruin your day." she repeated and continued walking ayaw when Kats finally said something.

"Grant me my birthday wish." 

She turned her head and looked at him letting him know she was waiting for the rest of what he wanted or needed to say. 

"Stay with me till midnight." 

And the yatcht started moving to the sea, the same wayit is supposed to do, run until midnight, until this day ends. 

Celine had no more chance of escaping Katsumi now so she followed him as he went upstairs, the loud sound of the party echoing through the walls in between their awkward silences. 

"Do you hate me? Tell me the truth. Do you hate me?" he asked, it has been months since they last talked, months since everything fell apart, months when he gave up. 

"Of course I did. Because it just ended like that, because after everything that became the end of us."

"It's not entirely my fault." 

"As if I haven't realized that." 

There will always be two cents in a story. His and hers. And for a moment, there will always be a blame game. Bakit lagi na lang lalaki may kasalanan? This was his ultimate drama line. Every break up story has that and that was his. (AN: And that is the truth Jokeee) Hers was Maghihintay ako #NarinigKoNaYan

She hid her heart away knowing it will be the safest way to love because Celine know, Celine knew that like everything she'd ever known, he'll disappear one day but there's always a hole in the plan, and this made her fall into his trap - to make her fall for him because he's all done with being the man who can't be moved when he finally found someone, corny to be admitted but someone who takes his heartbeats away. 

Kats decided to play a song they both knew by heart to ease the eerie silence they were having. 

Let's waste time...

Chasing cars

Above our heads 

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 

Which resulted for her to say

"That's the thing about you." 

"What about me?" 

She motioned and reached for the letter she gave him earlier. 

"Wala na akong pake kung masira araw mo." Celine started.