NEW YEARS GIFT

Hello My Uncooked Drumsticks ❤️

2014 just ended and we're onto a new leaf known as 2015 *throws confetti*

2015 means change (according to my mom) so I wanted to change for the better.

WATTPAD HAS BEEN DEAD ON THEIR UPDATES. Like omfg BRUH one author I know updates on the regular and that's it. And I wanted to start 2015 with a schedule for this mess.

First week~ Stars Among Stars Updates

Second week~ Freaks of Nature Updates

Third week~ Confessions Of A Teenage Assassin Updates

Fourth week~ Anonymous Updates

Ik some of y'all are like, "JDOEKNDKSJD WTF IS STARS AMONG STARS AND WTF IS FREAKS OF NATURE ?!?"

*smirk emoji* Let's just say that I've been working on some stuff for a while. 😏😏

Who wants a sequel (SAS) and a little fantasy (FON) in their library ? 🌟

Here's the blurbs for both stories. Let's start off the New Year with some updates ! Don't forget to add these stories to your library. Love you guys ❤️

~~~
~🌟Stars Among Stars🌟~

*Galaxies Apart Sequel*

Junior, Miah, and Samantha.

The AroGazos-Gonzalez triplets everyone in Germantown knows about. There's no doubt that the three were the type you took a second glance at. From the sensible jock to the drop dead gorgeous popular to the plainly simple yet attractive girl, the triplets were the kind people dreamed of being.

But do they really know the truth behind it all ?

Junior can't seem to shake Kimberly from his mind.

Love at first sight is an understatement when Miah first landed eyes on Devin.

The new girl won't seem to leave Samantha alone.

To top it all off, behind closed doors Hunter and Selena aren't the picture perfect couple as they used to be.

Life can never be peaceful in the lives of the AroGazos-Gonzalez household, but only the true believers will reveal themselves amongst the rest of people with potential.

Will the real Stars Among Stars unravel?

~~~

~🐾Freaks Of Nature🐾~

In 1988 the Doppler Radar was invented. In 1995, the Java software was first invented. In the year 2010, the first iPod was released. In 2014 the iPhone 6 released.

So many advances in technology have progressed over the years and many more years are expected to come in progression. But what if:

We advanced backwards ?

What if instead of technological advancement, we advanced back to the animal days in which every animal kingdom had it's kingdoms ?

In the year 2056 scientist discovered how to implant animal genetics into human beings for medical purposes. But when something good comes into play, something bad always has to counteract.

Soon enough, everyone wanted to be a certain animal and all went downhill from there. The once bustling streets of New York, Tokyo, Paris now abandon. Everyone retreated back to their natural habitats.

This is the new beginning

~|~|~

It's currently the year 2150 and Omnia Mitakay is a reject of all the animal lands. No cats, dogs, birds, or even fish want her.

It's because she's different.

Omnia was born as the scientist would call it, "A Genetic Mishap". She has the abilities of all animals.

Although rejects are known to be special, the Animalia society seems they're the curse of the new profound world. They can with stand any weather conditions and more. The skills to dominate any predator is in the palm of their hands.

Do you want to take the challenge of seeing life through the eyes of the "Freak Of Nature" ?