Chapter 11: This Isn't Normal

Short Chappy guys ! I haven't updated this story since February... I originally wanted to update after I finished my main story Galaxies Apart but I felt I was neglecting this story. So all my COATA fans (which is abotu three people lol) I updated this short chappy that might make you happy !

{RECAP}

Piper caught Esme off guard and round house kicked her upside the head.

Esme ended up in the ER

Piper told Esme why her necklace was so important to her.

Piper went ape shit and tortured her.

Esme got her back got knocked her out.

They got home and had a lil talk with Imani.

Now they're going to Spit's office to apologize.

Enjoy Mis Tortugitas :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Piper~

I twisted the doorknob ready to push the door open to be interupted by a roaring siren noise. Out of reaction I cupped my hands over my ears. The high pitched sound of the siren blasted through the house as bright blue, red, and yellow lights flashed. What the heck is going on ??

As if this was a normal doing, Imani turned to Esme, pointed her finger sternly and growled, "You're sitting this one out Esme"

"Oh come oooooon Imani ! I was assigned to this mission with Pepper too !!" she argued.

"No, go to HQ and sit controls ! Piper and I will take this one." Esme growled under her breath and nodded nonchalantly.

Okay so does no one really mind the flashing lights and loud sirens ? It's like a freaking rav party in here and they're both acting as if it's normal.

~~~

As the three of us ran around in a chaotic manor, I still had no idea what was going on. Esme was running up and down the steps carrying duffle bags as Imani was on the phone multitasking things in a hurried-quick type of way. I still have no idea what's going on ! I'm here with my hands still over my ears at this loud noise. This isn't norm-

My thoughts were cut off by an abrupt slam of a dufflebag to my (very flat may I add) chest. Since I practically have no boobs; there's nothing to cushion my chest when I get hit. The air was actually knocked out of me for a breath second. I wheezed for a second as I hunched over, hands on knees gasping for air.

I glanced up to see Esme blankly staring at me with the duffle bag in her hand. She extended her arm and dropped the bag right by my foot.

"C'mon Pepper, no time to waste"

With a brief pat on the back, Imani and Esme sprinted towards the door. Wow, thanks for the love. Swiftly, I picked up my dufflebag and sprinted behind them towards the driveway. As I closed the door behind me, my eyes nearly hopped out of socket at the sight in front of me.

"Holy- ! Is that a freakin' Aston Martin ?!?!?" I gasped in utter astonishment. Spits drives a Honda, where'd this come from ?!?! I didn't know SAAT had these still in stock.

"Close your mouth Pepper ! Something might fly in" hollered a voice from the distance. Ugh, Esme never learns. I rushed over towards the car and nearly flew the door. I fastened my seatbelt and we were soaring off to God knows where.

"Hey !!" I tried to shout over the blasting engine of the car, "What's going on ?!?!"

Esme tied her jumble of hair up into a high ponytail and stared back at me with cold emotionless eyes,

"Time for a mission"