Chapter 9: The Real Piper Terry

*waves*

Like my ASL there ;) ? Welp guys I'm updated twice this week.

Yup twice.

If you read my story Galaxies Apart than you can see why. It's literally 2:05am and I've been writing since 8:30pm just for you guys.

I told myself I was going to update Galaxies Aprt and Confessions Of A Teenage Assassin on the same damn night.

AND I DID IT !

Antyways, for you guys I have a little something for you. As you can tell from the Chapter Title;

You'll be able to see The Real Piper Terry

So hang onto you seats because you should be a little prepared to read the unexpected >:)

So enjoy Mis Tortugitas !

________________________________________________________________________

Esmeralda~

"Where the living hell is Piper ?!?!" I screamed clenching my fist in a solid rock hard fist, "It's been four hours since I've been enrolled in this dumbass hospital; and I can't even find Piper !!!"

Spits tried to lay me back down onto my bed but I didn't give in. I fought the Spits force to lay me back down but I wasn't strong enough.

My head was doing topsy-turvys around my brain making my head hurt even more. But I had to fight to urge to break down into screams.

"Look, Spits, Bruno, can you two leave. You know; so I can talk to Esme ?" Imani finally spoke up from her little mental thought bubble.

Before Spits could even answer she had already pushed the both of them out of the room.

She grabbed a chair up to my bed and just sat down; giving me a look. She looked disappointed but also trying to secretly stifle back a laugh. I squinted my eyes into a small death glare.

"This isn't a laughing matter Imani. Where the hell is Piper ?"

She just shook her head and looked back up at me, "Do you know what the hell you just did to Piper ?"

"Do you know what the hell Piper just did to me ?"

"That's not the fucking point Esmeralda. You have just messed up this girl by invading her personal privacy"

Woah. Since when in the hell did Imani start to become more like Spits ?

She scuffed and just looked back at me with her beady brown eyes, "You don't understand do you ?"

"No she doesn't Imani"

Both of our heads creaked over towards the door where Piper was standing; arms folded as she leaned against the door frame. She had changed from her training outfit to a patchy tribal style dark cardigan, a plain white v-neck, black leggings, and black combat boots.

"She's too much of an idiot to open up that thick skull of hers"

I was about to launch out of the bed and knock her lights out before Imani laid her hand down on my chest to lay me down.

"Look, you two talk this crap out. I swear you two are going to be the biggest nuisances" she mumbled more words about us before she slammed the door behind her.

Piper's tiny petite body gradually came pacing up to me; her poker face fully showing no emotion whatsoever. She was now hovering over my body staring at me with her (now) bright green eyes. Her thin lips in a straight line across her face. Her thin lips curved into a sinister smirk.