Chapter 8: A Dumbass Necklace

העלא Mis Tortugitas

Like my Yiddish there ;) Well who's ready for another Chappy ?! Welp guys; I have news. Another new character ^.^ !

Here's a recap (if you don't need it read ahead. Enjoy !)

Esmeralda snuck out on a date

Piper revealed her impersonation talent

Esmeralda hacked into the house security alarm

Piper had to back up for her

Esmeralda shanked a waitress lol

Spits becomes suspicious

Piper and Esmeralda almost got caught

Esmeralda kept her promise to Piper

____________________________________________________

Esme~~

"I swear Naomi; no !" I barked at her. It was 8th period and we were talking for the last couple minutes of class.

She just pouted her lips at me, "Aww c'mon Esme ! Pleeeeeeeeeeease ???" Her brown chinky eyes looking up at me. My answer was no, and it's going to remain no.

"I'm not going to the party Naomi. You can forget it ! I'm. Not. Going."

For the past week she's been begging me to go to some party run by some jock. And as you can tell by my "persona" I don't fucking like people.

1) I kill people for a living
2) I don't fucking like people
3) I will definatly end up beating the hell outta someone
4) I'm still training for the exclusive mission with Piper
5) Spits won't let me
6) I don't fucking like people, remember ?

"Aww, c'mon Esme ! Just reconsider it okay ?" she sounded disappointed.

RING RING

I snatched my binder from my desk and shoved my way through the crowd of students.

"Hey Miranda !" A guy brushed upon my shoulder on the way towards his girlfriend. Ugh, everyone smells like desperation, sweaty balls, or cheap dollar tree perfume. I hate people.

From the corner of my eye; a little petite figure was leaning against my locker. It was Piper waiting for me as usual. She's a freshmen while I over here am a junior. I can't keep an eye on her like Spits wanted me to but hey, that's not my fault.

I trotted over towards Piper, "27-14-2" I stated.

She just nodded and spun the dial on my locker. She quickly opened it and moved out the way. I roughly shoved my binder in my locker and slammed it behind me.

A little vibration went off in Pipers hand. She looked down at her phone and groaned as we walked down the hallway.

"What's wrong Pepper ?" I asked.

"Piper. And Spits just texted me" I stopped dead in our tracks and pulled her to the side of the hallway. I don't want anyone to hear us,

"What did he say ?" I mentally thought of all the bad things I've done in the past week. Spits only texts someone when it's important, like irgent important.

Her eyes filled with apprehension "We gotta head to HQ, Esme. It's training time"

Oh shit.

~~~

The locker room was dead silent. The smell of artificial orange cleaning product whipped me across the nose as Piper and I stepped in the locker room. The locker room had nearly 7 cubicles running down the room with them all filled with a brown bench in the middle with black see-through holes to get sneek peaks through the black locker doors. Piper and I had our back to each other as we started opening our lockers and changing into our training clothes.