Chapter 12: Mission Time (part 1)

Well hello Mis Tortugitas !

It's been a while since my last update. I'm sorry because my story was on hold due to the fact that I started high school. Jesus, I don't like high school.

NOW ONWARD WITH THE STORY

{RECAP}

Piper caught Esme off guard and round house kicked her upside the head.

Esme ended up in the ER

Piper told Esme why her necklace was so important to her.

Piper went ape shit and tortured her.

Esme got her back and knocked her out.

They got home and had a lil talk with Imani.

They were going to Spit's
office to apologize but then an alarm went off indicating it was time for a mission.

Now they're off >:)

Enjoy :)

________________________________________________

Piper~

The car came to an abrupt stop jolting me forward; knocking my head smack dap into the passenger seat. My forehead throbbed a bit at the intense collision.

"Ow ! Well Imani thanks for the warning !" But sadly my groans of pain weren't heard because Imani was already outside the car tossing things out of the trunk.

"PIPER !!" A booming knock on the window made me flinch. I had my fist balled up and my arms in a fighting position before seeing Esme looking at me dumbfounded,

"Hurry the fuck up, you're just sitting there"

Yet another groan escaped my lips. I sprinted behind Imani and Esme running into the S.A.A.T building.

As we blew through the building lobby, the lard for a secretary jolted up awake. His glasses were practically off his face and his name tag was upside down.

S.A.A.T needs to fire him.

"Wh-what ? Hmm ?" he stuttered from his deep sleep. Jesus Christ-

"Look ! Code Yellow, we're on an Execution Top Ranked mission. Can you hurry and tell us where everyone went ??" Imani pounded her fist onto the glass desk, anxiety obviously washed all across her face.

Sadly the employee just flinched and grabbed a hold of a book that read "S.A.A.T Guidebook, Missions and Terminology" His shaking figure looked back up at the three of us, point his quivering finger.

"You said a code yellow or execution top ranked mission ?" He flipped through some pages, shaken up by our sudden entrance to the building.

"JEREMY WATTS SENT US DAMMIT ! DUDE YOU'RE FUCKING UP JOBS AND LIVES HERE !" Esme smashed her fist against the desk along side Imani, except she decided to smack the can of pens sitting on the desk to the ground. Harshly may I add.

Now I could tell the guy was gonna shart his pants, "Je-Jeremy Watt ??" He gulped. Yup, everyone in this industry knew exactly who he was and his capable power.

"Yes, Jeremy Watts" us three said in unison in the same annoyed tone. We were wasting time and he was the one holding us up.

"*rumble* Hey Ned, *rumble* Where's the agents we sent in for ?? We need them ASAP man !"

A deep masculine voice raspily spoke out from (what sounded like) a walkie-talkie.

Ned, without removing eye contact from us three, leaf shokenly grabbed the device and (at least attempted to) respond back.