Changeling

Erza's POV

I was relieved to see them come back safely. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Carys flew past me and went straight to Natsu. He turned to look at her, listened to what she had to say before nodding. He walked over toward me.

"Na-"

He walked past me and inside the tree. Lucy and I followed. Gray didn't exactly see Natsu before and was slightly shocked. He quickly relaxed. Natsu walked straight up to Gray and examined him.

"Can..... Can you move... your arm?"

"I....... not really. My arm feels numb. I can't really feel it."

Natsu just nods. He turned toward the plants that he had stashed away. He went to the area that Carys had gotten a plant from.

"I don't have any more snakeroot."

He hummed. He turned to us.

"I.... will be gone for a little while.... Need to get snakeroot. Will help with the poison for your friend. Hmmmm. Maybe he should come with me.......... No..... maybe not......"

He was muttering the last part, but I heard him.

"Natsu, I'm coming with you."

I was not about to lose sight of him again.

"What? No. You should stay here. Safe here."

It's safer to travel in a group. We were attacked once and Gray was paralyzed. If Natsu was attacked, again, he may not be able to get out.

"We are going with you. You can't change our minds."

Happy and Lucy nod their head in agreement. At least they are on my side. Natsu didn't look annoyed or concerned. He was more conflicted if anything. He lets out a sigh.

"Fine. You may come. We will have to leave soon though. It is still midmorning..............."

A smile came to my face. At least he wasn't going to be stubborn about this. He went to Gray and wrapped his wound. After he was done, he helped Gray to his feet and headed out. We were close behind. We were walking for a long while before the forest started to change again. We came to a small house that was covered in moss and vines. It was made of stones. Smoke was coming from the back. Natsu stopped walking for a moment before continuing. Was he scared? He knocked on the door. When the door opened, we were not prepared for what we saw. It looked like a dragon but with human-like features. Snow white hair, brown eyes, red scales covered his body. Two wings were on his back and he had a long tail. He looked at us. His gaze stopped on Natsu. He growled a little.

(Switching POVs because Agama and Natsu will be speaking a different language. When it is a language that Erza, Happy, Gray and Lucy understand it will be in Italic. Until I change until someone else.)

Agama's POV

Natsu showed up at my door again. What does he want now? He was three humans and a blue feline. He was holding onto the male human. The other two were females. Why does this situation feel familiar? What is he even doing here? He knows the rules. I looked straight at Natsu and growled a bit before talking to him.

"What do you want? You know you aren't supposed to be here. Especially with humans."

"I know, but this one got attacked by Corvus...."

The blacked haired human flinched at the name. I guess he understood 'Corvus'. I narrowed my eyes at Natsu before letting him in.

"I assume you came here first for some mask?"