21

chapter twenty one.
i'm human, you're human.

"so i really wasn't the only one

"so i really wasn't the only one."

"of course i know why."

12:17 a.m.

¤

yeonjun's pov

"c'mon? just forgive him! pwetty pwease.." beomgyu begged. i shrugged my shoulders and looked away, saying, "i don't know, man. it might be a mistake." beomgyu pouted at my disagreement yet again.

"but he's a good guy. he confessed! he regrets it!" beomgyu told me, having both his hands intertwining each others' fingers. i sighed and rolled my eyes up, thinking about what might happen if i do forgive soobin. what if he and yunhee get back together? i don't want that!

i didn't go back here and spend all my effort to have yunhee back to me just to let her, i don't knowㅡ forgive her ex boyfriend as well as i will?!

"if he knows he'd regret it, then why'd he do it?" i asked beomgyu. rian chuckled at my remark, so i gave her a glare. what's so chuckle-y about that? she just gave me another chuckle as she looks at me glaring at her.

"if everyone knew they'd regret something, then we'd all be gods," she told me. i raised a questioning brow at her then, "so are you saying you're forgiving soobin just like this?" i asked her.

"what else do you want from soobin aside from an apology?" kai asked me. i also gave him a questioning look, "why do y'all want to forgive soobin so bad?" i asked. they gave me back a questioning look, and i was the only one that looked dumb by then;

"well? why don't you?" taehyun asked.

"he cheated on yunhee!" i replied, greatly wondering why they're all going against me.

"yeah. that's what he's going to apologize for." kai replied.

"aaand. he also humiliated her at lunch that day." i added, giving them a look of would-yall-just-agree-pls.

"mr. kim did us the favor of also humiliating him, plus his friends. and he's also going to apologize for that." beomgyu denied access for me again. damn it.

i just groaned and looked at the ceiling in defeat.

"look, yeonjun," rian butt in. why is she even here, anyway? it's not like she's part of the hotline. what does she even have in store to say to me? "if you really like yunhee, then maybe you should just tell her." rian shrugged her shoulders.