17

chapter seventeen.
where's my umbrella?

MR. MOON: if you like him, then go for it.

YUNHEE: but.. what if he dumps me? he said that he liked me back then, that doesn't mean that he likes me now, right?

MR. MOON: you just didn't ask. maybe he likes you now as well.

YUNHEE: that's impossible [chuckle] i'm sure he found me a turn off when he found out that i was dating a cheating jerk.

MR. MOON: but you broke up with him. he's probably thinking it's his chance to make a move on you now.

YUNHEE: you think so?

MR. MOON: y-.. well, yeah.. [pause] [giggle] i think so.

YUNHEE: are you experienced at that kind of thing?

MR. MOON: n-nah.

YUNHEE: [soft chuckle] sounds like you like someone!

MR. MOON: iㅡ no!

YUNHEE: you keep on stuttering. c'mon, don't even try to deny it.

MR. MOON: if i told you i liked you, would you like me back? [blushing]

YUNHEE: [blushes] y-you! don't say that stuff!

MR. MOON: what? we've been talking every night, even staying up together. do you think it's not possible?

YUNHEE: i don't.. knowㅡ

MR. MOON: it's a joke. just tried testing it on you. [laugh]

YUNHEE: that startled me.. [relieved sigh]

MR. MOON: got'cha.

YUNHEE: gosh. i'm already shocked hearing you say that. what about if i hear it from yeonjun?

MR. MOON: don't worry! i'm sure he'll give you time to process it in your head.

YUNHEE: [sigh] i hope. i'm also still worried about soobin.

MR. MOON: let's refrain from talking about him, if that's okay.

YUNHEE: that's a first. you always listened to what i have to say, heh.

MR. MOON: i'm just sure he'll call insomnia hotline too. if ever he gets that guilty about cheating, and. you know, feel bad about not having you anymore.

YUNHEE: tough possibility. i mean.. i'm sure he's too prideful to hit the number up.

MR. MOON: he'll call when it's his time.

YUNHEE: i guess? who knows, really..

MR. MOON: we'll make him call no matter what.