14

chapter fourteen.
mind your own business.

YUNHEE: do you think i did the right thing?

MR. MOON: yes.

YUNHEE: ...

MR. MOON: now you're single! [laugh]

YUNHEE: [chuckle] yeah, right..

[ SILENCE ]

MR. MOON: hey, say.. if we met in person.. do you think we'd be dating?

YUNHEE: that's random. [humming to self]

MR. MOON: you think?

2:39 a.m.

¤

"you think?" yeonjun asked me. i nodded with a proud smile on my head, "yeah! who wouldn't fall for you? just go for her!" i advised to him, then he chuckled nervously as a reply. "oh, i'll go get the others. see you in the table! beomgyu's probably already there." he told me in a hurry, excusing himself as he starts speed-walking away from me.

i chuckled to myself. he was talking about a girl he likes, no name spill though. he said he's worried about their future, and that he's hoping she'd like her back.

he sure has grown up. we both did. i thought it would be awkward to be friends with him after all that happened in our past, but it seems that our chemistry still hasn't faded. we're still very good friends, huh?

i bumped onto someone because i was daydreaming to myself. "oh sorrㅡ" i paused, and before even my eyes could make their way up to the male's face, i already knew that it was soobin; i've bumped onto soobin. i inhaled sharply through my nose because i got nervous. should i go? should i complete saying sorry? should i ignore?

his perfume.. is so nostalgic.

"shit." he spoke, stopping his tracks as well as i did. i need to go, but why the fuck am i freezing over here? move, yunhee, you fucking lunatic! i'm so scared. is eunbin around? gaeun? yieung? seokmin? jaehoon? his friends?

"can you get out of my fucking sight?!" soobin yelled all of a sudden, and i got startled once again, suddely feeling really down. yes, i can. if you could just let me fucking move. or if i could just fucking move now. "because you're annoying the shit out of me!" he yelled again.

stop fucking yelling, please. for god's sake.

i figured that all the students were starting to watch us. this is so fucking embarrassing. i want to leave. i need to leave. somebody pease cut in. someone please collect soobin, or collect me. choi yeonjun? he's not here, he went to find the juniors.. i'm still silent here, looking at the ground;