Mannequin

Chapter 6: Mannequin

He is the intermediary between living and dead the undead; who can not live at all and yet who mimic the living in every detail. If it were a ploy to delude his audience than it was one that would end as the curtains fell in silence. Yes, this was a performance that had left no spectators for its grand encore.

As of late I had borrowed various books from the mansions library. It was those books that lead me to the ancient oak doors. I entered the room, the doors groaned as if to revolt.

"It that you? You've come at a good time."

I jumped startled by the abrupt voice.

"R...Reiji-san!?!" I gasped.

"Honestly, who did you think it was." He sighed.

"A...ah I was just returning this book." I stammered.

"I could care less what you are doing. Come here." He ordered.

"B...but...why." I dismissed scared of his oppressive presence.

"I told you to come over here, don't talk back to me. Come now, make haste!" He snapped.

Terrified of the punishment of refusing him I stepped forward. He sat erect and graceful in a violet plush armchair, his fingers draped over the armrest.

"Well anyways. rather than standing there, have a seat." He said amused a smile pulling at the edge of his lips.

This man was anything but ignorant he knew that chair he had been sitting on was the last. He opened a small space in his lap for me to position myself.

"I...I can't sit..it's too embarrassing." I croaked.

"Gracious, I grow weary of your disobedience." He shook his head pulling me into his lap.

I squirmed aware of my now apparent circumstance. His arms lie around waist.

"Why are you struggling? Do you find it uncomfortable in my arms? Or maybe.... are you being faithful to another man?" He whispered against my ear.

"N..no..please..l..let me go!" I yelled escaping his grasp.

As I pulled myself away from him I had managed to pull us both to the ground. Reiji tumbled forward falling on top of me. My hands wrapped tightly around his arm trying to secure safety as we hit the ground.

"Why are you grabbing onto my arm? I feel like rejecting it anyways, as I hate to be touched." He grimaced at my touch.

"I forgive you just this once. However I do think a punishment is in order." He added.

He swiftly yanked both of us to our feet placing me on the soft armchair. He eyed me like a kid in a candy store.

"Now... Hold out your foot. Your punishment is having blood sucked from the most painful place, I shall bite your toe tips." He growled.

He removed my shoes placing them on the floor next to me as he worked on pulling my socks off.

"Are you prepared? It will hurt a little...since it's a punishment. But that cannot be helped." He said sinking his teeth into my toe.

He was right it was extremely painful, a pain I had never felt before. Sensing my discomfort he pulled away from my feet.

"Next is your nape... where I will place my tender ministrations."

He quickly pulled me into an tight embrace as he penetrated my soft flesh.

"Let us enjoy ourselves."

Author note:
🍷Happy New Year's!!!🍷
My New Year's resolution to try to give equal attention to all my stories.
Well, anyways I am quite tired.....
I am starting to sound sophisticated dang you, Reiji Sakamaki. Lol!

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI