Disciplinary Action

Chapter 5: Disciplinary Action

As the clock expired so will hands we call time. Yet, my time elapsed like the sand of an hourglass and his will not.

He will never understand my morals and ethics for we both life in different domains. He a vampire and I a human could never correlate. His hostile glare was enough to freeze over a tropical island. Reiji Sakamaki, wasn't one for uninvited intrusions even I knew that. However, it wasn't my intention be a spectacle in front of this immaculate man. I would conduct myself to the best of my abilities.

Reiji sat silently holding his cup as smoke lifted from the heated liquid. He blew softly on the cup dispelling the distorted threads of smoke.

"Come! knell here." He ordered.

The sharp command sent a explosive tremor down my spin. His raw gaze impassioned my body as I attend to his strict will.

"Yes, that's right, in front of me on the floor. Do it quickly." He barked.

I lowered myself to the floor and rested on my knees. Once I was in position I looked back at him for his conformation.

"Very good. until I say so, you aren't allowed to move." He replied to my gaze.

He stared at me quietly in what seemed like an eternity. My legs began to ache underneath me, before I could protest I was cut short.

"Is there something you want to say? Don't misunderstand I haven't granted you permission to speak." He snapped turning his attention back to his mid-afternoon tea.

He snickered watching me squirm unpleasantly. He slid the cup to his mouth and took a sip.

"It's a test of the perfect posture. It must be painful. But you have to wait until I'm pleased. There will not be any leniency. " He growled.

Tears began collecting in my eyes as the pain overwhelmed my senses. They slid down my face and hung from my chin.

"Good grief, it can't be helped. very well you have permission to speak, be brief." He sighed.

"C...can I please move." I asked.

"You can...however you must come closer to my side." He replied.

He captured me with his arms placing the teacup on the table.

"My throat is so dry, so very much that it feels sore." He grimaced lightly licking my neck.

" I will pierce though your skin, to reach even your bones."

He sank his teeth into my skin relishing in my bloods flavor. He pulled away and stared at my flushed face.

"When the day comes that I take your lips, be prepared to become mine." He caress my lips softly.

Author Note:
Been a while since I updated this and now I am dead, need sleep. Gah! Sorry it took so long I was caught up in my other fan-fic..

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI