Epilogue

Afterwards: His Genetics

If you look to the forest you shall see the existing trees. If you look further you'll see the houses that stand there stalwartly. Only we pass by it all, just as a rush of wind would through those same trees.

The raven-haired boys' eyebrows furrowed in displeasure; his sharp cherry eyes scrutinizing the scrawled composition in his hands. A faint grumble had left his mouth as he sat precisely in his chair.

A sigh left his lips, "Damn that lazy, uncle Shuu."

He reached up and loosened his necktie his eyes leaping from one chaotic note to the next. He shook his head and stood from the chair, yet before he could walk away a childish voice stopped him.

"YUUTO-NIISAN!"

A petite raven-haired girl dashed inside the room with glee, her sherbert pink eyes lit up when she saw him.

"I've finished with my lessons."

She embraced his back hugging him tightly a faint pink hue dying her cheeks. She held on for as long as her stomach would allow her before it let out a loud growl in protest. Yuuto's ridged expression crumbled as he let out a chuckle.

With a moue of discontent, she stepped back. A blush made its way around her face to the tips of her ears.

Yuuto wanted to laugh harder but contained himself lifting his hand to the top of her hair, ruffling it his gloved hand.

"Come let us go find mother and feed that bear of a stomach of yours."

He offered his hand to her and she took it.

The pots and pans clamored as she prepared lunch, her children finished with their lessons around this time and would be hungry. As she expected they had both come sauntering into the kitchen holding one another's hands. Her twins were twelve years old, Yuuto her firstborn had arrived two minutes before Yae her youngest.

"Are you hungry?"

"Starving!!." Yae looked at her holding her stomach.

Yuuto whose behaviors mirrored her husbands only nodded his head.

She smiled wryly turning her back and continuing cutting the food. She paused briefly when she heard the door open. Steps echoed down the hall before the kitchen door came open.

"Welcome home, Reiji."

"Yui, I'm home." He replied.

Yae bolted forward and hugged his leg. She glanced at Yuuto, who only bow and welcomed his father.

Yui shook her hand with a chuckle.

This was her happiness.

AUTHOR NOTES:

Welp that's all folks~

Its been a long run with many ups and downs, that I couldn't have done without you guys support. Thanks as always.

SEE YOU

☮RUKI-SENPAI☮

[STAY TUNED for an all-new story featuring one of the Mukami brothers!! Who will Yui fall into the clutches this time, find out in this new thrilling book? MR. SADISTIC LOVER.]

P.S: Also Shu's fanfic will return shortly.

My Precarious Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें