Homme Fatale

Chapter 9: Homme Fatale

I believe laughter can be the only cure for our grief; that imagination is stronger than any fact and love is more potent than death. It is theses beliefs that keep me optimistic in problematic times.

I whom am human will wilt over time. My skin will wrinkle, my strength will wane and eventually my bones will degrade in their burial. But, he will remain stagnant as he watches the flow of time.

I knocked on the door softly balancing the platter in my other. The cup clatters loudly as it wobbled unsteadily in my hand.

"Come in." He snapped behind the door.

I fought for control over the fine china. I held my arm trying to stop the trembling in my hands. I forced the door open trying to be as attentive as I could be. He sat with one leg over the other his hands resting on his lap.

"Do you know how long it has been? I hate being made to wait....how many times do I have to say that?" He growled.

"I..I'm sorry." I stuttered.

The nerve of this man?!? Does he realize how long it takes for the kettle to warm.

"Come here" He ordered offering his hand.

He ruins my reasoning temping my with sweet words. Why couldn't I resist him, why? I shot him a fiery glare.

"Are you thinking of defying me? Come now, before you anger me."

"Ah...ok..." I replied.

I walked slowly setting the China down before clasping his firm hand. He pulled me roughly, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Even I might not have realized it...your blood...and you have an amazing scent." He groaned inhaling.

His tongue brushed over my neck intensifying my sensations.

"It's a dangerous scent...even I know that...I cannot resist it."

His teeth made contact with my skin piercing in. It felt like a wave of pleasure washed over me. He pulled away the rich red blood still coating his fangs.

"Now shall we move to this side of your neck. Turn it..." He said turning my head with his fingers.

"The smoldering instincts of a vampire that lies within me...has been lit on fire." He gasped biting down once again.

Author Notes:
Okay, so this chapter is a little short. I just happened to look back at the last chapter realized how terrible I had been off on that day. So I apologize for that. This will be updated every three days. If it happens to go over one day such as four as this chapter was its because I was busy. Thanks for understanding.

see you...

  RUKI-SENPAI