Serpent

Chapter 13: Serpent

Fear is like a serpent always shedding skin and constantly transforming. It will always slink back with a voice of velvet influencing us with sweetened lies and like fools we listen.

He and his fierce appraisal which skim my abysmal posture roused my heart to soar. His eyes held an inexplicable demeanor of which I could not decode. He had the tongue of a snake as he wound his words into elaborate fabrications. Even with knowing it was nothing but lies still triggered my body to quiver beneath his dominant embrace.

"Why are you struggling? Do you find it uncomfortable in my arms?" He spoke directly into my ear tickling the surface with his breath.

"Let...Let go!" I demanded shifting slightly.

He expression melted into confusion as he lifted his body from mine. Remaining quiet he lifted his weight from the bed. Beside the bed was a small table which he slide open and received a fabric tie from. An intense passion took control of his core driving him to action. He forced me back down and coiled the necktie around my hands tying it taut.

"Look, because of this expression you make...you painfully arose my sadistic heart." He growled.

He dragged his hot wet tongue down my neck, my back arched in euphoria as it met my skin. As he reached my ear he paused and placed soft kisses down my neck. He froze at my collar and remained still.

"Ah, even like this with my lips pressed to your skin I can only think about the hot blood flowing beneath your skin." He murmured.

He scowled, his fangs protrude from his firm lips. His tongue encountered the sharp objects passing over them as if to snuff his desires.

"I want to wreak your heart and body....It makes me want to make you mine." He declared cutting into my neck with his teeth.

He drew my blood sating his savage thirst. He pulled away once more running his tongue over his now bloody teeth.

"When your blood is being sucked you are terribly bewitching...and I think of you as beautifully divine." He whispered capturing my lips.

He played willfully with my tongue like a game of cat and mouse. He pulled away leaving me gasping for air.

"I can't seem to hide my true intention and desire, so much that I find it surprising myself. " He chucked.

A wicked grin spread across his face leaving me in high alert.

"There is already...no other choice but to follow my instincts, huh?" He said hungrily.

With those words my body was monopolized by his beastly desires.

Author Notes:

Sorry for the delay here's chapter thirteen! What do you think?

see you...

RUKI-SENPAI