PARTY

We all explode into what I think is Julian's apartment laughing and shouting at each other. The cab ride over we sang along to the radio even though none of us knew any of the words and I guess that got us all really rowdy.

"BEER FRIDGE HERE WE COME!" Shouts Albert.

We all pile into what I guess is the 'Party Room' and Albert tosses everyone a beer from a fridge in the corner while Fab blasts music from an old looking stereo.

I catch a beer from Albert and laugh as Jesse drop hers and take a tumble trying catch it again. She's wasted. To be honest everyone is besides Julian and I.

I notice Fab dancing all by himself in the middle of the room in attempts to start a dance party so I run over and join him. I sway my hips back and forth and flip my hair around catching the attention of all the guys but the only one I really acknowledge is Julian. He's watching me dance and I notice a flash of lust in his eyes so I take it up a notch.

I don't know why I'm trying so hard to impress him but I back up into Fab who was dancing beside me the whole time. And start to grind with him and he goes along with it laughing.

I bite my lip and glance at Julian he's glaring at Fab and I almost feel guilty for using him as a dance partner. Julian stands abruptly and walks out of the room.

I pull away from Fab and follow him scared I upset him. Fab doesn't seem to care though cause he just turns around and starts jamming with Holly and Nick.

"Hey" I say leaning against the kitchen counter next to him.

"Now where did you learn how to dance like that?" He smirks and I blush.

"Just at parties back home I guess." I say and Julian gives me a confused look.

"Where exactly is home?" He asks.

"I live in Spain" I say in a thick Spanish accent causing him to let out a low chuckle. "I moved there when I was young for my dads work, but originally we lived in New York."

"I didn't notice any accent" He says with a curious and flirtatious look on his face.

"No, we live in a popular tourist city so most people speak English anyway, I guess I just never picked one up." I shrug, "But I do a great fake accent." I say in the same accent as before and Julian cracks a smile and turning on his heel to place himself in front of me.

Suddenly he grabs my hips as if a little man in his head told him to. "Moves like that could get you into some trouble." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

His lips were inches away from mine and I thought he was going to kiss me but as soon and I leaned in he pulled away.

I let out a low whimper but he doesn't hear. He grabs a bottle of whiskey and starts going back to join the party. "Coming?" He asks with a cheeky grin.

I nod and follow, grabbing my head in confusion and agony once his back is turned.