Just Perfect

It has been almost two months since the day I got upset with Molly, since I broke up the fight between Fab and Nick, since I met Alex's family, and it has been almost two months since I have deleted Julian's number.

Summer was slowly coming to an official end as fall was approaching and that meant that Alex was going back to school and I was going back to Spain.

Over these past months he and I had been seeing each other nearly everyday. He spoils me with jewelry, bags, shoes and anything else a girl could ask for but that's not why I'm so happy with him. I'm happy because he cares about me. Now that is all coming to an end, though, as I would be leaving the country in less then a week.

"Hey babe, everything all right?" Alex asks from across the table and I quickly look up giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah just zoned out a bit." I smile and he nods.

"Well I hate to cut lunch short but I have a meeting with a possible sponsor for my mothers charity and she would kill me if I was late." He stands and reaches his hand out to help me up but I ignore it and stay seated.

"You go, I think I'll sit here for a bit." I say looking out the window to the busy street and then back to my handsome boyfriend.

"If you insist." He grins taking cash out of his wallet and leaving it on the table.

He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before exiting the restaurant and I sigh looking out the window once again.

God how I wish I wasn't leaving the city, I would be so much closer to Alex and who knows maybe I'd even get discovered by some sort of modeling agency.

My phone lets out a loud buzz and I grab it off the table reading the bolded message from Holly.

COME HOME NOW BIG NEWS!

I reply with a question mark but she doesn't respond. I roll my eyes as I grab my purse and stand to leave. I hail a cab in the street and he takes me back to Holly's apartment where I jump out and run inside quickly, trying not to get caught by the growing down poor of rain.

Once I reach Holly's door I push it open to see Holly and Jesse smiling and laughing in the living room.

They notice me walk in and Holly runs over practically jumping on top of me, "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!"

"What?" I laugh and throw her off of me trying to regain my balance.

"Jane decided to stay in Europe which means we have an empty room in the apartment and we want you to stay!" Jesse blurts joining us in the entry way.

"Are you serious?" I smile grabbing her shoulders and she nods excitedly causing me to jump up and down.

"This is so amazing!" I say grabbing the two blondes and pulling them in for a tight group hug.

"Eek I know!" Holly shrieks and I pull away.

"This is cause for a celebration! Let's go out tonight!" Jesse demands and I agree causing Holly to let out another loud squeal.

This would be the first time since the night we went to the strokes concert and met the boys that we'd be going out all together, just the three of us. Holly had met a new guy after Fab called their little romance off due to his and Nick's agreement to both stay away from her. They, like Alex and I, have been inseparable ever since.

Jesse was still jumping between guys as usual and she hadn't spoken to Nikolai since the night of the party. To be honest I don't think any of us had talked to any of the guys after that day and it feels like that weekend never even happened now.