Stupid

Warning: Possible offensive content/language.

I'm not Ella silly:p

I reply still holding on to the idea that this was just a crazy misspelling or wonky auto correct.

Oh right, haha my bad chelsea:) don't know what happened.

My heart stops and I know that any chance of this being an odd mishap is thrown out the window.

This is Reese.

I send in reply to Alex's text and I feel my blood pressure rising with anger. He had made me believe I was the only girl he loved, the only girl he even talked to for gods sakes. Men are such pigs. My phone buzzes again and I laugh at Alex's response

Oh Reese! I totally meant to write Reese I don't know what's up with my phone!

In what world does Reese get auto corrected to Ella? And then to Chelsea? Seriously Alex? I don't respond and I know he knows I'm pissed, as I have the right to be. I throw my phone across the room and let out an exasperated sigh, well what now?

"Fuck." I mumble and look around the room spying the Louis Vuitton bag Alex had bought me for our two week anniversary. That fucking purse. I get up angrily and rip it off the hook on my wall and open the window roughly, tossing the pricey leather onto the street below.

"Fuck that purse!" I shout, "Fuck Alex."

I grab the baby pink Chanel coat he had bought me when his family went to Paris for the weekend without me and toss it out to the street as well.

"Fuck you, you always washed me out anyway." I yell to the coat who obviously isn't effected by my harsh words. I reach back into the closet to try and find something else he had bought me but before I can get a handle of the Dior scarf his grandmother bought me Holly comes running into my room to the rescue.

"Reese what the hell-" she stops in the door frame and her expression falls drastically as if she already knows what I've discovered. I bet she saw this before I did.

Just now I realize there are tears in my eyes and the final fact sets in, Alex had cheated on me. Who knows for how long or how many times but he cheated and that's all I need to know.

"Baby." Holly says and strides forward wrapping me in her tiny arms as I let myself go, exploding into a fit of tears.

She strokes my hair soothingly and I can't help but wish I had of stayed with Julian the night I met Alex, or better yet never met him at all.

"It's okay Reese, I'm here." She whispers and I wish those words were coming from Julian's mouth right now.

What is wrong with me! Even in a moment like this all I can think about is fucking Julian.

After a moment I pull away and give Holly a sad smile, "I'm ok, you should go see Fabrizio I can't believe I'm keeping you away for this long!"

She laughs and shakes her head and I notice the tear streaked cheeks on her face.

"That's so like you always worrying about other people's feelings before your own, you're amazing Reese you know that? You're too good for any guy, especially Alex! Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" She says wiping away the evidence of her sadness.

I shake my head and give her a reassuring look, "No. I think I need to be alone for a minute."

She smiles and gives me one last hug before walking back into the living room. What now? The same question I had asked myself before throwing a ten thousand dollar purse out of my window and into the dirty streets of New York. Oh how a day can change so quickly.